• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nebraska and Fat Fhule

Randolph Panther

🤔

Nebraska coach throws player under the bus after fumble

After the game, Matt Rhule seemingly called out one of their players for making a crucial mistake, per HuskerExtra. The Nebraska football coach said that RB1 Anthony Grant had ball security issues, and urged the player to protect the football better.

“In the scrimmage he fumbled the football. He's fumbled it a couple times. We know that Anthony can make a ton of plays. He has to protect the football.”

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

🤔

After the game, Matt Rhule seemingly called out one of their players for making a crucial mistake, per HuskerExtra. The Nebraska football coach said that RB1 Anthony Grant had ball security issues, and urged the player to protect the football better.

“In the scrimmage he fumbled the football. He's fumbled it a couple times. We know that Anthony can make a ton of plays. He has to protect the football.”

Matt Rhule talks Minnesota, injuries and why he's 'confident' Nebraska will  play hard | Flipboard

Not my fault that I played the guy with ball security issues, which we have not fixed, in a crucial situation.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

🤔

lmao I never followed him during his time at Baylor nor Temple, but this has to be a recurring theme with Rhule.

"We chose to put the player with ball security issues in the game. He has to do a better job."

Nebraska deserves that chode.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Can't wait for Deion to fuging destroy his fat ass next week.  It's going to be so enjoyable...

I hope Fhule goes the way of Rich Rodriguez - from hottest name out to unemployed in like 3 years.  He's a fat fuging buffoon who has shysted his way to undeserved praise and paydays and he's about to get exposed big time...  and really quickly.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Can't wait for Deion to fuging destroy his fat ass next week.  It's going to be so enjoyable...

I hope Fhule goes the way of Rich Rodriguez - from hottest name out to unemployed in like 3 years.  He's a fat fuging buffoon who has shysted his way to undeserved praise and paydays and he's about to get exposed big time...  and really quickly.

holy poo, Mat Rhule IS the new Rich Rod 😮

I'm mad that I didn't see it until you mentioned it.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah it looks like im rooting for Deon and his son next week then

45 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Colorado -1.5 next week looks like a bet the house and the kids college money 

if The cornballs get blown out the wheels are gonna come off in Lincoln in a hurry 

Rhule sold them on a long term plan. The expectations aren't really high there. This probably was the best place for him to go. Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere nobody really talks abut them Nationally. Rhule is in his comfort zone. 

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Rhule sold them on a long term plan. The expectations aren't really high there. This probably was the best place for him to go. Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere nobody really talks abut them Nationally. Rhule is in his comfort zone. 

Yeah, I'm sure he sold the powers that be on a long term plan and he didn't do quick turnarounds at Temple or Baylor. The first years were bad. Second years decent. Third years they were playing pretty well but still couldn't beat ranked teams.

But there's a lot of delusional Nebraska fans who still think they're a powerhouse. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'm sure he sold the powers that be on a long term plan and he didn't do quick turnarounds at Temple or Baylor. The first years were bad. Second years decent. Third years they were playing pretty well but still couldn't beat ranked teams.

But there's a lot of delusional Nebraska fans who still think they're a powerhouse. 

If Colorado wins I wonder how he'll explain losing to a team that went 1-11 last year