• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calm the hell down..

musicman

Bryce Young is not ready to be a starter in the NFL

His field vision is really bad, I thought that was supposed to be his ELITE trait?

Why is he the starter if the coaching staff doesn't allow him to stretch the field before desperation mode?

I honestly think him sitting and watching for the year could be good for him, let's be real this team isn't going anywhere this year.

So, I used to make a yearly “lol @ you” post after every first loss of the season. Lots of people in here that have unrealistic expectations and freak out after the first loss. Nothing to see here or freak out about. I’d be far more interested in seeing how Young improves from week 1 to week 8 and then toward the end of the season.

we want to see progression, that’s the only thing you should be looking for right now. The first 3 games are for nothing more than setting the base line for expectations. So if you had any at all before today that’s on you. 

ps. People hate being told theyre overreacting cry babies but many on here are.

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Just now, The Natural said:

The throw that TMJ slowed up on was a dart.

Lol - having to pick an incomplete pass as his shining moment is exactly what I mean.  Cam went off in his first game.  Stroud and AR had some incredible throws today.  Young looked like Teddy B. out there.  I’m hoping it’s a fluke, but it was a very discouraging performance 

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, musicman said:

The last time a starting rookie QB won his 1st game was in 2002. No DJ Chark, a hobbled Theilen and probably Marshall. Horn goes out. It wasn't that bad. 3 TO's hurt. The O-line did better. 1st game for Sanders. It's gonna take time. There were some positives. But it looked like a rookie playing in a new system with new coaches and a lot of new faces. 

This thread pops up every year and same results

• Pie 4