• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All22 Review Requests

TheCasillas

9 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Hey everyone,

I am going to do it again this year where I watch all of the all22 footy for you all and breakdown plays. I have acquired a new piece of software that is going allow me to do gifs/mp4s of the footy , so I can do video breakdowns instead of just pictures. 

I will not be able to do this for week 2 and week 3 bc I will be on my honeymoon with my wife. 

Anyways, let me know what you want to see. Preferably in bulleted format like such:

• How many deep shots were there that BY missed?
  • How was our coverage on the passing plays? Was it Ridder or was it us?
  • Was our receivers open or was it as bad as we think?

You wont have internet on your honeymoon? unacceptable lol. Congrats on the wedding. 

• Pie 5

2nd interception, just wondering if the receiver should've had a comeback on his route there.

And of course separation considerations. Bryce threw away the ball a good bit, wondering how poorly the unit performed and how many deep level reads there are.

Now, I primarily am concerned with deep balls that are part of Bryce Young's earlier progression moreso than potentially exist. Were there any deepballs missed that were part of Young's expected read? Were there concepts attempting to open up receivers in the short-intermediate range, and did the Falcons bite on the deep ones, or were the Falcons full-bent on putting their all on the short-intermediates and daring Young to go deep?

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 2