• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger's hurt, and out of game.

pantherclaw

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I mean, he doesn't have to move much as he gets older and his arm talent likely never really falls off...  I think it'll be up to him.  But knowing him, I'd imagine he'll prolly hang it up because I don't think football is as important to him as it used to be snd that's a significant rehab process.

He has to move a ton when behind that Jets OL.

19 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I admit when he is talking to people like old wrestlers, and getting some rock and roll stories, and some of the other non political guests it’s pretty interesting stuff. That’s his domain. When he gets out of his lane and starts promoting bogus, idiotic misinformation and conspiracies for clicks ….hard pass. 

“So the sky is blue, rain is wet, and people are ok with that? They just don’t think about it? Wow, Jamie look that up” 

Can you name some examples of said bogus, idiotic misinformation and conspiracies? 

2 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

I never believed he was in it for anything but the $$.  He clearly didnt want a torn achilles but I fully expected him to nurse a high ankle sprain or a lisfranc for most of the season when he went down last night.

I think Rodgers probably has been dealing with this Achillies thing for a while now, and it finally popped last night.  Remember hes been nursing a "calf" injury lately.  Calf injuries are usually code words for Achillies.  And hes no spring chicken so it finally gave out on him.  Gotta think his career is over now.