• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our former WR1 update

NAS

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

There was and you posted it here.  Forgettin stuff?

No, just got better things to do than listen to you try and spin your way out of your past support of our fired head coach. Everybody saw your posts last year, and Doctor Strange isn't here to help make people forget.

More importantly though, there's actual Panthers football to discuss right now, so I'm not going to entertain you any further.

Edited by Mr. Scot

15 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Don’t feel too bad for them..with the panthers pick and their own, they will have plenty QBs to choose from next year 

Who didn't like this comment? You don't think Chicago will be able to land a quality qb next year (who is not a midget)? They most certainly will. Two top five draft picks coming up. 

3 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Who didn't like this comment? You don't think Chicago will be able to land a quality qb next year (who is not a midget)? They most certainly will. Two top five draft picks coming up. 

You're referring to the team that drafted Mitch Trubisky (in a trade up), Rex Grossman, Cade McNown and most recently Justin Fields while also sending significant draft compensation to the Broncos for Jay Cutler?

Oh yeah, not sure why anybody would doubt them 😕

• Flames 1

7 hours ago, SCO96 said:

I was never a Justin Fields fan. As soon as I saw OHIO STATE on his resume it was an easy pass. I have no regrets about us not drafting him. 

That said, I feel bad for him. He needs a solid offensive head coach (or a really top end OC) to help him develop. As soon as Chicago went with a defensive HC I knew Fields was going to struggle out of the gate this season.

I’m not Into college much but I feel that way for nearly every top qb yearly, most these guys play on suped up college teams with nfl talent scattered along the offense and then when they are drafted are asked to elevate guys that probably couldn’t redshirt at their alma mater. 

I think bears went mostly defense I. The recent draft too

either way I hope, which is wishful at this point, we surround Young with as much talent offensively as possible so he doesn’t follow the same path 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

No, just got better things to do than listen to you try and spin your way out of your past support of our fired head coach. Everybody saw your posts last year, and Doctor Strange isn't here to help make people forget.

More importantly though, there's actual Panthers football to discuss right now, so I'm not going to entertain you any further.

Better things to do, as you post, again and again about it. LOL.  Its fun to watch you just obsess over the guy.  He's long gone and he's still mind mangling you.🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 9/12/2023 at 11:39 PM, raleigh-panther said:

Don’t feel too bad for them..with the panthers pick and their own, they will have plenty QBs to choose from next year 

Next group will be better, but the mind set was get the QB now. They truly thought we were going to win with Bryce. We might but not this year.

16 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

I mean, it's the Bears and QBs. Whoever they pick is gonna suck. It's like a law of the universe. The Bears and Jets have to suck at QB.

51 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, it's the Bears and QBs. Whoever they pick is gonna suck. It's like a law of the universe. The Bears and Jets have to suck at QB.

Caleb Williams is a junior and has already won the Heisman Trophy. You know he's ready to join the NFL in 2024. But, if I were his family member or a potential agent, under no circumstances would I allow him to leave college if Chicago had the first pick in the draft.

I'd do one of the following:

1) pull an Andrew Luck and stay in school. 

2) tell Chicago not to draft me like John Elway told Baltimore in 1983

3) have a deal worked so I could be traded to another team on draft day (Eli Manning)

Caleb is headed for disaster if he's drafted by the Bears in 2024.