• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

22 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

LOL we have NO playmakers for Bryce so i guess its the QB fault. How long before you figured out Rhule was the wrong coach? I stated he was the wrong HC when he was immediately hired. That clown blamed Bridgewater cause Teddy question why the team doesn't practice 2 min situational plays and traded him away by including picks unload him LOL. 

Championship QBs don't need playmakers when a GWD is on the line. They are the playmaker.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The sad part is the overpaid Daniel Jones. Now they have to live with the results.

One of the more baffling NFL contracts in recent memory. The dude is a JAG. He's always been a JAG. He's a replacement level starting QB. Good backup/very marginal starter caliber. They paid him like a potential MVP. Wild.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

One of the more baffling NFL contracts in recent memory. The dude is a JAG. He's always been a JAG. He's a replacement level starting QB. Good backup/very marginal starter caliber. They paid him like a potential MVP. Wild.

I mean that's good for him. His agent deserves a raise. But from the Giants standpoint it made no sense for them to overpay. Nobody else was offering Jones that kind of money. Giants screwed themselves on that contract.