• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hope springs eternal - MNF

NAS

21 minutes ago, NAS said:

Call me crazy, but I have a good feeling about the MNF game with Saints.  I know Saints  should be the favorite, but I think this will be a close game that we can win. After digesting all the analysis afrom the Falcons performance, I am confident this offense will be improved, particularly Bryce Young who will avoid turnovers, but will be aggressive down the field.   He shines under bright lights and the moment won't be too big for him.  Saints defense is good, but I trust that Brown and Reich will have a formidable gameplan to take advantage of their tendencies.

On the defensive side of the ball, our D always plays well against the Saints, I think we have held the Saints  to 11 ppg since 2018.   Carr also does not perform well when under pressure.  He's going to give us some turnover opportunities.

Fire at me all you want, I'll come back here to collect receipts on Monday night or to lament. 

Not going to fire at you. Football is far more fun when we think we can win every week. 

• Pie 6

28 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I'm not worried about Bryce, the defense needs to step up.  Carr could pick them apart for 350 yards and 3 TD's

Seems kinda odd since the D only gave up 221 total yards last week and held the Falcons to 2-10 on 3rd down while Bryce only threw for 148 yards on 30 attempts and threw 2 INTs to account for both of our turnovers and fumbled once on top of that, albeit it was recovered.

• Pie 2