• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hope springs eternal - MNF

NAS

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Seems kinda odd since the D only gave up 221 total yards last week and held the Falcons to 2-10 on 3rd down while Bryce only threw for 148 yards on 30 attempts and threw 2 INTs to account for both of our turnovers and fumbled once on top of that, albeit it was recovered.

We had 3 turnovers. Sanders fumbled. 

Ridder is not Carr and Henderson is not Horn. I see the worry on D. 

10 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

We had 3 turnovers. Sanders fumbled. 

Ridder is not Carr and Henderson is not Horn. I see the worry on D. 

I see the worry on D too. I don't see the "oh Bryce will be fine I'm not worried about him at all" mentality I'm seeing from a lot of Panthers fans. I'm not saying he's a bust in the least but he didn't okay well in week one. He definitely didn't okay like the super processing, totally NFL ready QB I expected to see.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I see the worry on D too. I don't see the "oh Bryce will be fine I'm not worried about him at all" mentality I'm seeing from a lot of Panthers fans. I'm not saying he's a bust in the least but he didn't okay well in week one. He definitely didn't okay like the super processing, totally NFL ready QB I expected to see.

Yea Bryce needs to play better. I don’t think another 3 turnover game for the offense is likely. His processing wasn’t really the issue on those two ints. Based on the defense, the safety should have been deeper so he processed that part correctly.

Let’s see if he can make amends this week or if he repeats mistakes.

15 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

Yea Bryce needs to play better. I don’t think another 3 turnover game for the offense is likely. His processing wasn’t really the issue on those two ints. Based on the defense, the safety should have been deeper so he processed that part correctly.

Let’s see if he can make amends this week or if he repeats mistakes.

Should has nothing to do with it. Everyone is assuming the safety was freelancing or gambling or whatever but exotic looks and disguised coverages are the norm in the NFL. If everyone is where they "should" be based on your pre-snap read every play then carving up defenses would be easy. Bryce made his read and the safety made a play. Bryce was wrong, period.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Should has nothing to do with it. Everyone is assuming the safety was freelancing or gambling or whatever but exotic looks and disguised coverages are the norm in the NFL. If everyone is where they "should" be based on your pre-snap read every play then carving up defenses would be easy. Bryce made his read and the safety made a play. Bryce was wrong, period.

100%.    This is the nfl.  Players make plays.   Bryce made the wrong read.   

I need this Panthers team and coaching to show fight and heart 

if you can’t stop them, then make them pay. 

…get pissed off and makes plays 

I believe I saw one defender (Henderson I believe) step out of the way of the atl Rb vs tackle him after Luvu’s whiff and a HC make zero realistic attempt, with the 4th qtr ending, to score and then try an onside kick   They quit.  The plays that were called had zero chance 

I saw a lot of ‘oh well, game over…we will get ‘em next time ‘  there are enough veterans on this team that that should never happen, and oh yeah, the ‘experienced’ staff 

I really want to feel differently.  Can’t 

How they play, at home, National Tv, facing adversity will tell a great deal 

Will they be lackadaisical, deer in the headlights, or will they perform 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

I need this Panthers team and coaching to show fight and heart 

if you can’t stop them, then make them pay. 

…get pissed off and makes plays 

I believe I saw one defender (Henderson I believe) step out of the way of the atl Rb vs tackle him after Luvu’s whiff and a HC make zero realistic attempt, with the 4th qtr ending, to score and then try an onside kick   They quit.  The plays that were called had zero chance 

I saw a lot of ‘oh well, game over…we will get ‘em next time ‘  there are enough veterans on this team that that should never happen, and oh yeah, the ‘experienced’ staff 

I really want to feel differently.  Can’t 

How they play, at home, National Tv, facing adversity will tell a great deal 

Will they be lackadaisical, deer in the headlights, or will they perform 

I have no clue what to expect.