• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine going 0-17 and not getting the 1st pick…

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Pantha-kun said:

honestly I wouldnt be mad. They've been snakebitten since the 80s and never had great QBs 

It’s hard to be mad at them, that’s for sure. Two games in and it looks like Poles took Fitt out behind the shed and gave him the spanking of a lifetime in that trade. If they end up with two top 3 picks or whatever it is, tip of the cap to them for being right.

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

See if we can get a 1st for Burns and hopefully that team has a top 5 pick. The dynamic duo who can turn all this around...

Deion Sanders's Colorado Party Rages on With Dramatic Comeback Win - Sports  Illustrated

another team in our division will probably end up with them now...smdh, when will it stop. I want so bad to root for another team but then if the Panthers do start winning I have to live with the fact it was me all along

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, HarbingersDad said:

The bears are on pace to walk out of the 2024 draft with Caleb Williams and Marvin Harrison Jr courtesy of Scott Fitterer. I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry. Feelsbadman

The Bears have their own and our first round pick

The Cardinals have their own and the Texans first round pick.

There is a legitimate possibility that the Bears and Cardinals combine for picks 1-4 in some order.

Odds are one would turn it into Williams and Harrison while the other would get the QB of their choice and then probably a haul for the other one to another QB needy team.

Edited by tukafan21

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

See if we can get a 1st for Burns and hopefully that team has a top 5 pick. The dynamic duo who can turn all this around...

Deion Sanders's Colorado Party Rages on With Dramatic Comeback Win - Sports  Illustrated

No, absolutely not.  I am NOT on the Sanders hype train and will never be.  If he comes here, I will renounce my fandom until he's gone.  I've never liked Deion and his showboating ass.  God please no.

5 hours ago, DIO84 said:

No, absolutely not.  I am NOT on the Sanders hype train and will never be.  If he comes here, I will renounce my fandom until he's gone.  I've never liked Deion and his showboating ass.  God please no.

So you would rather lose football games with Frank/Bryce vs win and be excited with Sanders?

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders QB looks legit, Prime has said he doesn't want to coach in the NFL. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-i-wont-coach-in-the-nfl-because-i-have-too-many-old-school-attributes

• Pie 1