• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Shaq likely done for year

UNCrules2187

It was pretty much a given with his reaction and them immediately carting him off.

Shout out to DeShawn Williams for being a fuging idiot and body slamming an OT on him for no fuging reason.  Smh...  one of our team leaders and career Panther knocked out for the season by a dumbass rotational guy on a 1 yr deal wanting to show he was a tough guy for one play.  This team is a fuging trainwreck.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It was pretty much a given with his reaction and them immediately carting him off.

Shout out to DeShawn Williams for being a fuging idiot and body slamming an OT on him for no fuging reason.  Smh...  one of our team leaders and career Panther knocked out for the season by a dumbass rotational guy on a 1 yr deal wanting to show he was a tough guy for one play.  This team is a fuging trainwreck.

This is just dumb and reactionary.  You seriously think a guy engaged in a block (regardless of how shitty he is or his contact situation) is thinking "let me make sure there is no one in harms way while I block this guy".

• Pie 3

Just now, JVic said:

This is just dumb and reactionary.  You seriously think a guy engaged in a block (regardless of how shitty he is or his contact situation) is thinking "let me make sure there is no one in harms way while I block this guy".

He wasn't blocking him.  Go back and watch the play.  Williams literally picked him up and slammed him after the play was over.  Shaq was literally already done with the tackle and getting up from the play when Williams suplexed the guy into him.  I was actually surprised the refs didn't call a penalty on it watching it live.  It was super late.

And no, I didn't infer a guy thought anything.  I stated facts.  One is a valued leader and highly productive contributor on the defense, and the other is a situational guy that just ended his season by trying to prove a point that didn't have to be made, and was likely illegal in the first place.  If they were whooping our ass in the 4th qtr, I get it...  but that wasn't the case.  I know there wasn't any intent or awareness of who was where when he did it, but the point being, this is the kind of poo that happens to our team.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Reports are that he has a broken fibula… damn.

Not a doctor here, but that is the thigh bone correct?  If so, damn!!!  That takes a ton of pressure to break, and it was his lower leg they landed on...  my guess is the torque from him trying to get up ad they fell on it twisted it and it snapped higher up.  That fuging sucks.