• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce has the fewest open windows in the league, is the most accurate throwing with an open window

Cary Kollins

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

Even the biggest Bryce stan (possibly me?) is fighting off the thoughts of “did we make a mistake?”

The early returns don’t look great, but the sample size is way too small right now. I do also think the Saints defense just outright beat us schematically.

I am hopeful we start to see a different version of this offense either right at the bye week or shortly after, because if not - oh wee mayne

Biggest Stan = creating a Bryce sucks thread not even through his second full career start 🤣

Edited by X-Clown
  • Flames 2

13 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

It's not. When I say he sucks, it's not his fault he sucks. It's the play calling, the protection breakdowns, the skill position players all coming together to make a mess of a situation. I'm not sure prime Brady would look good in this offense. Everything around the qb sucks, so the qb is going to suck. 

Honestly he's the only bright spot on offense right now. 

When I say he sucks, it's because he sucks.  Sometimes we try to justify our feelings with cherry-picked stats because our eyes are telling us an ugly truth.  

• Poo 2

On 9/19/2023 at 8:47 PM, Cary Kollins said:

Like Nas said, It ain’t hard to tell… 

IMG_1099.jpeg

I don't think that graph means what you think it means. It's not saying "open windows availability" it's saying "percentage of throws into an open window". So Bryce could just be missing the reads he should be making, often, so often in fact that he is accurate more often than anyone in the event he does make the right read.

• Pie 1