• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burn the whole fuggin thing down

Jmac

12 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Lowest point in this franchise that I can remember, and I have been a fan a long time.

Get rid of 80% of this Sh*tshow and retain a few players of quality. Bryce will never succeed under this circus tent as it is. Honestly, don't know how they will do it in any reasonable time frame.

They are screwed for the foreseeable future with no way out. Sick of the "give it time" bullsh*t every season.  

Just burn the whole thing down and start over. With new GM, Coach, etc. Can't get rid of Tepper, that is what it is.

Just sick of the side show this team has become.

Its already a 3 alarm fire....

15 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Lowest point in this franchise that I can remember, and I have been a fan a long time.

Get rid of 80% of this Sh*tshow and retain a few players of quality. Bryce will never succeed under this circus tent as it is. Honestly, don't know how they will do it in any reasonable time frame.

They are screwed for the foreseeable future with no way out. Sick of the "give it time" bullsh*t every season.  

Just burn the whole thing down and start over. With new GM, Coach, etc. Can't get rid of Tepper, that is what it is.

Just sick of the side show this team has become.

Without him going too, it is pointless. 

On 9/25/2023 at 12:56 AM, Dabber84 said:

How far back does your memory go lol, because this not even close to being "lowest point in the franchise". Its definitely bad at the moment though, I can agree with that.

When was it worse?

We traded 5 premium players for a QB that doesn't look like he can play in the NFL and we're 0-3 (soon to be 0-4) with a brand new coaching staff. Our interim-HC, who couldn't even get a HC interview last year, took us to 7 wins - how have we gone backwards?!

It's a bad roster with no hope of improving under the current regime.