• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton Pass Chart

mav1234

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

In front of that crowd, a lot of teams do. If not in Seattle, I think this performance from our offense wins us the first 2 games of the season. 

100%

If we played today in the first two games, we'd be sitting at 2-1 right now.  Seattle is one of the best teams in the NFC, that stadium is the toughest place in the league to play, and we did it in the road with a QB who has been taking backup snaps since mini camp.  I'm upset we lost like everyone else, but today was a MASSIVE improvement over the first two weeks.

And look, I don't mean to pile on Bryce, but honestly, Dalton was the difference.  He just looked like an NFL QB out there in the way he played, moved, threw the ball, all of it.  Bryce still looks like a scared little kid out there, and I don't just mean his size.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

So Next gen stats calculates CPOE, completion percentage over expectation, based on expected completions given distance of the pass and probably some other analytics.  Weirdly, Daltons was -6%... which is very confusing to me.

BY was very slightly positive in the only game we have from him, which just makes me think it's another weird and worthless stat.

6 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

100%

If we played today in the first two games, we'd be sitting at 2-1 right now.  Seattle is one of the best teams in the NFC, that stadium is the toughest place in the league to play, and we did it in the road with a QB who has been taking backup snaps since mini camp.  I'm upset we lost like everyone else, but today was a MASSIVE improvement over the first two weeks.

And look, I don't mean to pile on Bryce, but honestly, Dalton was the difference.  He just looked like an NFL QB out there in the way he played, moved, threw the ball, all of it.  Bryce still looks like a scared little kid out there, and I don't just mean his size.

Yeah Chark and Thielen looked themselves with an actual qb throwing to them. I hope JT breaks the tape down and calls them by their names when they make plays to show a little respect

17 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah Chark and Thielen looked themselves with an actual qb throwing to them. I hope JT breaks the tape down and calls them by their names when they make plays to show a little respect

JT cherry picks his analysis to support previous conclusions until it’s no longer possible.  His “analysis” ranges anywhere from less than 30 minutes to well over an hour.  A true objective analysis would grade every play.  JT is good at breaking down tape, he’s even better at making YT videos that people want to watch.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

JT cherry picks his analysis to support previous conclusions until it’s no longer possible.  His “analysis” ranges anywhere from less than 30 minutes to well over an hour.  A true objective analysis would grade every play.  JT is good at breaking down tape, he’s even better at making YT videos that people want to watch.

Yeah I would honestly rather watch every all 22 snap on mute than his vids but no one else really puts the stuff up on youtube. One qb he will rail for "clicking his heels", but Bryce will literally jump in the air like a frog when throwing and JT ignores it 

Edited by Jackie Lee

2 minutes ago, Sam the Cat said:

Dalton is better than Young for sure right now.  Seattle's defense ranked 31st because they played top 10 offenses in the first 2weeks imho.

No matter how talented Young might be, he is not ready.

The offense isn't ready at all. If Dalton was the best player on the field today you have to fix the basic offense first before you can even tell if Bryce is an NFL qb. They fuged up naming Bryce qb1 in the preseason and letting him run meetings without winning the job through actual preseason games

• Pie 3

6 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Dalton played much better than I expected. He stretched the field often.  We still seem to favor the right size of the field on short throws.

Was good to see Chark getting more involved.

spacer.png

Yeah I thought it was a lot of the same sh!t. The only difference being Seattle’s defense especially secondary isn’t as good as NO/ATL’s are so a few deep plays were there due to that. Especially the Chark TD. 

This really is a coaching/scheme issue. This offense is boring as sh!t to watch. Moving the ball seems impossible. The OL is definitely not helping things and when no one respects your passing game it’s going to be tough to run the ball

This is a f’n disaster and it’s obvious Reich was fired for a damn good reason. Jim Irsay is looking a lot smarter than David Tepper right now 

• Pie 1

A lot of Dalton success came from changing the plays(audibles). 

As a vet he doesn't have the " coach is always right mentality " so he can do what the f... he feels.

Young has that pressure of being a people pleaser and he'll hate to start his career off with saying  his coach doesn't have any idea what to do on offense.

We moved the ball better in the preseason when Brown took over play calling.

Even Pete Carroll 70 yrs old a** is running up n down the field... showing energy...I can't remember the last coach running like that on our sidelines since Fox really...Cam provide that energy during Rons days but that spark is missing. 

Who's identity is being used to fuel this offense...I say it's time to go chocolate and f... this vanilla shyt