• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Smithers said:

Overshadowed by Frank being an idiot was Bryce making a gorgeous mid level throw to AT.  That’s 2 this game.  Like to see more of that. 

Bryce is not the problem fellas, Frank showed he does not need to handle play calling on the last drive 

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

You really don't think it has anything to do with Bryce'a limitations?

You really think it has nothing to do with a OL that’s putting historically bad pressure numbers going against. Defense that blitzes 80% of the time.

If not.  You should just stick to fantasy football.

Just now, Smithers said:

Overshadowed by Frank being an idiot was Bryce making a gorgeous mid level throw to AT.  That’s 2 this game.  Like to see more of that. 

But, just keeping it in perspective, that I'd the only route I've seen him complete at that depth all season.  It's like a crosser...  there is no variation or diversity sith this offense.

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Good job Bryce, taking care of the football and putting the offense in a position to get points. 

For those of you looking for signs it’s signs like this that you ignore. Those points weren’t guaranteed. 

I am not mad with Bryce, I believe he is executing the game plan he has been given. I am starting to get annoyed with Reich though. As many know here... I tend to be balanced... so Reich getting to this point with me... it is something.

I might want to jump on that Thomas Brown playercaller train...

• Pie 2