• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Currently watching Stroud and AR dominate

GOAT

All we hear is that Frank is allowing  Bryce to do everything  in the playbook. Bryce is making audibles on 1st down consistently from a passing set to a run up the middle. Bryce called a meeting and detailed all the protections.  Well  if he is doing all that, I don't see Frank babysitting him. It's the complete  opposite. Frank is bad but I'm not making excuses for a ton of decisions that I see Bryce make, when his ELITE talent is supposed to be processing. 

Edited by Lurk21

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rivera needs to go for this. If he puts they lose.

So predictable. Ron has always had such a bad feel for the game. Philly has moved the ball at will against your defense since halftime and your offense is on a rhythm. You couldn't afford to punt that football.

36 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Honestly...

He's thinking too much instead of just playing football. The talent is there. He has to get out of his own way and just let it rip. 

I agree, I was at the game and saw this first hand. I do think he is thinking too much and just needs to let it rip! There were times chark was open down field buy he just didn’t see it or he wasn’t the first read then he had to scramble for his life. Those 2 TD plays to Jefferson was absolutely scripted for him and Kirk knew he was throwing that way no matter what. 

That’s the frustrating thing about this coaching staff, I don’t think they are making it easy for him and asking him to be conservative by nature. That’s why he is throwing all of these dink and dunk passes. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I agree, I was at the game and saw this first hand. I do think he is thinking too much and just needs to let it rip! There were times chark was open down field buy he just didn’t see it or he wasn’t the first read then he had to scramble for his life. Those 2 TD plays to Jefferson was absolutely scripted for him and Kirk knew he was throwing that way no matter what. 

That’s the frustrating thing about this coaching staff, I don’t think they are making it easy for him and asking him to be conservative by nature. That’s why he is throwing all of these dink and dunk passes. 

Oh it's obvious on tv as well. There were plays Cam was just throwing the ball to Ginn or Benjamin no matter what. 

Heck, Delhomme made a great life for himself just chucking that thing to Smitty and Moose into double coverage. 

Not saying Bryce can do that, because he doesn't have that level of talent around him. But, he's gotta pick his spots where he just says I'm taking a shot here. F the playcall or the read. We need to back these mofos up and make them respect us. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Wolfpredator said:

Cam had terrible coaches his entire career but Cam elevated his game and rose above it.  He had "IT", Bryce is trash.  

Cam was 1-3 in his first 3 starts. Cam had Steve Smith who was still a capable receiver for 4 more years after that in the NFL. Cam had Jeremy Shcokey and Greg Olsen. Cam had Deangelo Williams And JStew. We also had Chud who season as OC was so good that he got a head coaching gig that year. 

Miss me with that poo. 

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 3

2 hours ago, Rags said:

Cam was 1-3 in his first 3 starts. Cam had Steve Smith who was still a capable receiver for 4 more years after that in the NFL. Cam had Jeremy Shcokey and Greg Olsen. Cam had Deangelo Williams And JStew. We also had Chud who season as OC was so good that he got a head coaching gig that year. 

Miss me with that poo. 

Chud also ended up being a complete failure and out of a league after his first year as a head coach.  Ill give you the other good players but just how many yards and TDs' did Cam throw / run for those first 4 games?  I dont remember feeling this bad after watching him DOMINATE.  You will never convince me that Bryce over the first 4 games is anywhere in the same universe that Cam was

2 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Chud also ended up being a complete failure and out of a league after his first year as a head coach.  Ill give you the other good players but just how many yards and TDs' did Cam throw / run for those first 4 games?  I dont remember feeling this bad after watching him DOMINATE.  You will never convince me that Bryce over the first 4 games is anywhere in the same universe that Cam was

And how many 400 yard passing games did cam have his first two games? Like look at the coverages he saw in those first two games lol, defenses had no idea how to defend athletes like that then. 

Yeah Cam continued to be good, but it wasn't because of what we saw in the in those two games.

Who cares what Chud was a coach, he was a good OC in 2011. 

Edited by Rags

2 hours ago, Rags said:

Miss me with that poo. 

We also had a horrific D and Cam was looking like a stud.

• Beer 1