• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pledge to continue being a fan the rest of the season....

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, college football is starting to just become a lot more entertaining IMO than the NFL. If I'm being honest, there's just a lot of bad football being played in the NFL right now.

Deion Sanders has helped CFB become more interesting along with the transfer portal 

I will bleed black and blue has long has I draw breath on this earth , no matter how bad it gets, no matter what the Tepper clown does to us. I am not going anywhere 

Panthers fan for life, I just have to decide weather to be buried in a Newton or Delhomme jersey(could do both)

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

I'll watch the Panthers if I've got nothing better to do. But I'm not setting aside time for this team anymore. The weather is too damn nice right now to squander another afternoon on cheap gameday "specials" on draft domestics and this quality of football. I'm gonna go play 18 holes.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Deion Sanders has helped CFB become more interesting along with the transfer portal 

meh, current set up has college football on a horrific path in the big picture.   Ruining what made it great.

it just going to be really shitty version of professional football at it's current path.   At least the relevant top of it.  

It was always flawed.  They are now are going to ruin it. 

• Pie 2

I used to be die hard for my sports teams. Like a loss would ruin my day. I’d schedule EVERYTHING around games. Then the Oakland A’s gutted everything and got rid of players that are MVP candidates and are moving to Las Vegas. The Panthers poo the bed always. It’s made me realize sports fandom is more like a marriage then a one sided obsession. If the teams I am married to are not gonna work on the marriage and keeping the spark alive, then why the fug am I? I won’t cheat and root for someone else because my heart simply isn’t in it, but my interest is certainly fading. I’ll always love these teams, but planning my day around them instead of living my life? Those days are loooong gone for me brother!

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

meh, current set up has college football on a horrific path in the big picture.   Ruining what made it great.

it just going to be really shitty version of professional football at it's current path.   At least the relevant top of it.  

It was always flawed.  They are now are going to ruin it. 

I’d love to hear your expanded thoughts on this. What about the game currently do you think is going to be ruined? I ask seriously as I don’t watch CFB outside of some Stanford games and I don’t know what rule changes are making it more like pro football and are going to ruin the game as it is for a lot of people. I ask because you’re not the first person I’ve heard say this.