• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The impressive throw you wanted from Bryce

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

It's a good ball that should have been caught.  But in the context of being THE impressive throw from the #1 overall pick... damn.

That's where I'm at. Caught, not caught. It's pretty much irrelevant since it was flagged. The end result is the same minus a 10 yard completion in the box score.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's where I'm at. Caught, not caught. It's pretty much irrelevant since it was flagged. The end result is the same minus a 10 yard completion in the box score.

I just feel like I'm taking crazy pills at this point.  It's a good throw, but this is a play that Taylor Heineke could make.  What are we even talking about at this point?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

that's a touchdown if caught... DJ is on the half yard line... 

The penalty on this play was against the vikings....

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I just feel like I'm taking crazy pills at this point.  It's a good throw, but this is a play that Taylor Heineke could make.  What are we even talking about at this point?

I meant its not surprising, every throw he makes gets overhyped. I noticed it in the pre season, like this should be standard for a number 1 pick. Remember the one stare down TD to theilen in the pre season pretty much put him in the HOF. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

43 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

So the impressive throw we want from Bryce is a video clip of a contested 10 yard incompletion.  Got it.

It hit Chark in the damn face.  What more do you want him to do?  And that was the 2nd of back to back passes in the end zone that hit the target in the damn head. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1