• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Also Joe Person was on 99.9 today and said

that if this goes south it could be a bloodbath for everyone. coaches, fitterer everyone

None of it matters until Tepper realizes he's clueless on football matters and needs to GTFO of these decisions. He keeps thinking he'll get it right next time and then just creates yet another clown show.

1387469222_maxresdefault(1)2.jpg.7cb2de4a85f35ebb93efaa3307d7016a.jpg

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think the sad truth is, there is no salvaging this season.  Playcalling is a part of the problem, but it isn't all of it.  Not to pile on Bryce, but I think the truth is, from what we've seen, the playcalling is only part of the problem - I just don't think he is a starting QB and playcalling will only help so much.

Again, not to pile on Bryce, bc I feel bad for him, but people are celebrating him making 10 yard throws as evidence that he's a franchise QB.  The playcalling was bad in Seattle, but Dalton was still attempting and completing deep throws that Bryce either doesn't see or doesn't want and it limits the entire offense.  Again, it's worth considering that yes, Frank is not a good coach, but also, Bryce was not a good investment and regardless of who is calling plays, we aren't going to win many games this season because we drafted him and he has to start.  And that's all on Tepper.  We are looking at 3 years minimum of digging ourselves out of the hole that this previous offseason created.

Yep of all the people I genuinely feel sorry for it is that young man. He may have carried Alabama but that was still college and not the NFL. 

• Pie 2

Rushing to fire people right now isn't going to fix anything.  Tepper just needs to veto any trade that involves future draft choices and let these guys ride it out.

If Frank doesn't give up play calling duties and coaches this team into oblivion, then clean house at the end of the year.  New GM and coach.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Texans fired two one year HCs in a row and finally got a good one it seems and players and coaches still wanted to come to the team. 
So even if Reich is fired in November or December the Panthers won’t become a place coaching candidates avoid. 
Everyone wants money. 

That whole "no one will want to come here" stuff is just nonsense. There are only 32 NFL HC jobs and there are always people that want one. It's one thing to fire poeple that do OK such as Caldwll in Indy, Callahn in Oakland, etc, but most flks understand that results are required to keep a job. If you do OK and show positive movement then you get some leeway but doing an extraordinarily bad job may = being fired extraordinarily fast. Not unreasonable IMO.

• Pie 7

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I think the sad truth is, there is no salvaging this season.  Playcalling is a part of the problem, but it isn't all of it.  Not to pile on Bryce, but I think the truth is, from what we've seen, the playcalling is only part of the problem - I just don't think he is a starting QB and playcalling will only help so much.

Again, not to pile on Bryce, bc I feel bad for him, but people are celebrating him making 10 yard throws as evidence that he's a franchise QB.  The playcalling was bad in Seattle, but Dalton was still attempting and completing deep throws that Bryce either doesn't see or doesn't want and it limits the entire offense.  Again, it's worth considering that yes, Frank is not a good coach, but also, Bryce was not a good investment and regardless of who is calling plays, we aren't going to win many games this season because we drafted him and he has to start.  And that's all on Tepper.  We are looking at 3 years minimum of digging ourselves out of the hole that this previous offseason created.

Completely agree.

46 minutes ago, Tbe said:

It might be time for fans to start booing Tepper and making signs about meddling owners.

Tepper’s lack of patience is why the team is in this mess. 

He needs to…

STOP trading the future for stupid ‘win now’ bets.

STOP making demands and let this org stabilize. Consistency and stability in staff and the front office is required for a winning team.

STOP thinking this team can win now. The Panthers are 3-4 years of decent drafts away from winning at a minimum.

Some of this is more on the GM 

Just now, KSpan said:

That whole "no one will want to come here" stuff is just nonsense. There are only 32 NFL HC jobs and there are always people that want one. It's one thing to fire poeple that do OK such as Caldwll in Indy, Callahn in Oakland, etc, but most flks understand that results are required to keep a job. If you do OK and show positive movement then you get some leeway but doing an extraordinarily bad job may = being fired extraordinarily fast. Not unreasonable IMO.

Perfectly put. There is someone out there, an up and coming coordinator or something that is looking for the opportunity to prove themselves and knows what to do with Bryce. 

• Pie 1

And for those of you that think this is an overreaction on Tepper's part (even if he created it), imagine the embarrassment of knowing you're the first owner to ever go all in and trade next year's first to move up to #1, took a guy you had such conviction over that you thought he'd make you competitive, only to end up tanking worse than the year before, and now you'll forever be known as the owner that facilitated the first ever occurrence of a team picking #1 and #2 in the modern NFL draft era.

Yeah, I think that's enough shame to cause a lot of heads to roll in a lightning quick manner.

As we've discussed before - you don't trade up to #1 to tank after.  Tanking is not an option if you don't have a first in the next draft...  and yet, we look like we may go winless.  Idk if that's ever happened either...  Seriously, not even the Browns fuged up this bad, EVER.  This is as bad as it gets.  Even Burns is on social media liking oosts abiut how fuging horrible we are.  So I imagine every seat on Mint St is hot as hell.

• Pie 2