• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

13 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He really cannot fire Reich 6 games in, I mean that would be some fuged up poo

Yes he can, and even though it would have the great possibility of nuking the season, it's already dead anyway. 

One thing that I don't know if was mentioned (because I just don't have time to go through 19+ pages right now), is that Tepper already has experience firing a coach mid season with decidedly positive results from the W-L perspective. 

I mean, what, is it going to get worse? I don't have any sentimentality over Reich, social graces or norms. Make history, Tepper, do it!

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I mean, what, is it going to get worse? I don't have any sentimentality over Reich, social graces or norms. Make history, Tepper, do it!

He has to give up play calling @ the least. Or bench Bryce so he can prove his own worth with a decent vet qb

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He has to give up play calling @ the least. Or bench Bryce so he can prove his own worth with a decent vet qb

What Reich needs to do is coach, including improving his schemes and opening up the play book to put his rookie QB into the best position to succeed. That's supposedly what he has all those years of NFL experience doing, and it's what he's being paid to do.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yes he can, and even though it would have the great possibility of nuking the season, it's already dead anyway. 

One thing that I don't know if was mentioned (because I just don't have time to go through 19+ pages right now), is that Tepper already has experience firing a coach mid season with decidedly positive results from the W-L perspective. 

He fired a coach mid-season who had been here for like 9 years and then Rhule who should have never been brought back to begin with.  No coach is getting fired 6 games into their first season. Reich has been awful so far but you can’t do that. He’s still respected in league circles and has to fail way worse than 0-6 to get canned. I think he’s safe if he gets 3 wins. 2 wins and he’s on the hot seat next year and faces a midseason firing. 0-1 wins and all bets are off. 

Fitterer’s fat ass should have been fired yesterday.

Edited by BIGH2001

41 minutes ago, top dawg said:

What Reich needs to do is coach, including improving his schemes and opening up the play book to put his rookie QB into the best position to succeed. That's supposedly what he has all those years of NFL experience doing, and it's what he's being paid to do.

He WAS coaching! Was Tua not being coached when he had an awful rookie season or did they got him a set of playmaking dreamboats one of the most feared team in the league!  This is on Fitt to get Bryce his playmakers. No team can win without them and that is a fact!

18 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Pull the plug on Reich early and no one worth a damn is going to want that job. Tepper already has this issue with the soccer club. 

It's like people are realizing what a piece of SHlT owner Tepper is and don't want to come here (or to his dumb soccer team). We're fuged for as long as Tepper owns this team. No one wants to work for him and quite frankly, I don't blame them.

I can't imagine Tepper is going to be happy watching the Lions and Ben Johnson dominate us this week while Frank is on the sidelines struggling to get 2 ypc. I still have a feeling if Frank is canned at the end of this year, Tepper may offer Ben Johnson some ridiculous contract to be our coach. Also, I think he's a smart OC, but I'm not entirely sure the system works as well as it does without Dan Campbell and the juice he brings to motivate his players.

Edited by Samppson

His first step should be hiring a President of Football Operations to make all football-related decisions and is the main source of hiring/firing decisions. He should remove himself from the equation nearly entirely. Step two would be to get rid of Fitterer, who has shown little draft acumen and has made some questionable deals. Third step is to get rid of Frank after the season if he doesn't make the playoffs (lol) and promote Evero to the spot if the PFO agrees. 

That would be an excellent start in fixing this disaster. 

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

His first step should be hiring a President of Football Operations to make all football-related decisions and is the main source of hiring/firing decisions. He should remove himself from the equation nearly entirely. Step two would be to get rid of Fitterer, who has shown little draft acumen and has made some questionable deals. Third step is to get rid of Frank after the season if he doesn't make the playoffs (lol) and promote Evero to the spot if the PFO agrees. 

That would be an excellent start in fixing this disaster. 

This. How many times is he going to have to get involved in the football decisions and fug it up to learn? And we know he's involved because he is all about bragging about his personal involvement when these decisions are announced and then disappears from the public eye when things start going to poo only to reappear in the future to once again brag about his personal involvement in this new big splash move. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

This. Benching Bryce isn't going to save his job. It's going to do the opposite. Reich was hired to develop Tepper's prize, not win meaningless games with Andy Dalton. 

• Pie 1