• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

plus brown is not a #1, never has been. plus hes got injury issues too...... mfer why fitts??

And he’s a complete loud mouth moron who will be a distraction once he catches 8 passes for 22 yards on screens. No thanks to Hollywood brown 

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, SteveSmithGaveMeAShiner said:

Lol. Seeing as you're the guy tossing out cockamamie ideas like Burns for Chase, I'm sure you think he's worth more.

You are asking me if I think a 25 year old former 2nd round pick who has extreme flexibility to play all over the defense, no major injuries, natural position does not break the bank on a second contract, and had performed above average each year he’s been here with zero off field issues…. Is worth more than a 6th round pick? And think you’re about to make a good point here? Think very carefully before you reply. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

It would be very Scott Fitterer to go looking for a #1 WR on the Cardinals roster. Unfortunately I can believe it.

not to take up for fitts, but our current all-star WR coach came form there..... which is why i thought theyd be in on dhop.....

Shawn Jefferson deserves some heat for the WR issues, mingo was his guy and didnt get a jersey last week....

Maybe I'm in the minority but Brown is a pretty decent and fast receiver. Not all that much unlike Jamison Williams, who some seem to want to trade for even though he had played exactly 1 game with 1 catch for 51 yards in his entire career.

• Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

not to take up for fitts, but our current all-star WR coach came form there..... which is why i thought theyd be in on dhop.....

Shawn Jefferson deserves some heat for the WR issues, mingo was his guy and didnt get a jersey last week....

Agree with you but Mingo was out with a concussion, not like he was a healthy scratch. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but Brown is a pretty decent and fast receiver. Not all that much unlike Jamison Williams, who some seem to want to trade for even though he had played exactly 1 game with 1 catch for 51 yards in his entire career.

Hell of an average lol. In all seriousness, Brown I think could be a great fit here but it’s all about cost. If Fitt truly has any magic and gets him here while costing us very little besides his salary that’s a win. If he’s dealing anything more than a 4th heads should roll

• Pie 1