• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

I gotta think they’re thinking they’ll make a move for a QB this offseason so they may not want to trade off offensive pieces. I mean they don’t need to look far to see how that worked out for us. 

What would you be willing to move for Pitts? I’d much rather him over London especially for Bryce 

I’d offer a fourth and see if they bite. I’d prefer his skillet over London too and Atlanta should be going QB in the draft if they can swing it so I’d totally understand not wanting to move on from either. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’d offer a fourth and see if they bite. I’d prefer his skillet over London too and Atlanta should be going QB in the draft if they can swing it so I’d totally understand not wanting to move on from either. 

A 4th rounder for Kyle Pitts????

Why on earth would Atlanta do that? Pitts will cost a 1 but since we don’t have that it’ll cost us a legit player… like Burns. We don’t have much else to offer 

19 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yoooo samuel LOL at that!! Samuel even healthy(another story), got what a barely above 500 yards twice in his 7 year career?? (i think) 

its scary terry and not much else form TEs, RBs, and 2-5 WRs. Plus LOLLOLOLO at their OL and paper its one of worst and hes still able to make play after play. 

Oh thanks for reminding me about TEs. Logan Thomas is better than any TE on this roster. He'd be the #1 or #2 receiving threat on this team - second maybe to a 33 year old AT. And Curtis Samuel is a playmaker. He even showed that here in Carolina. He's just not a wide out. More of a Laviska with slightly better route running. They have more speed and explosive play makers in Washington. It's ok to admit. 

But I do agree that Samuel and Logan could go down any time. But they haven't... yet. 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

A 4th rounder for Kyle Pitts????

Why on earth would Atlanta do that? Pitts will cost a 1 but since we don’t have that it’ll cost us a legit player… like Burns. We don’t have much else to offer 

Not sure why Pitts hasn't blossomed I thought for sure that guy would be the next great TE.

Maybe Atlanta doesn't know how to use him. I would love to get him if he were available though.