• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

This makes sense on why we haven’t paid Burns out yet. We can 100% get a stud #1 here if we overpay, which I think is the right move if we are all in on Bryce. 

Which STILL blows my mind that we turned down what we turned down for him last year. I literally cannot believe we were that stupid. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

I would watch out for Adams. Raiders are in the market for an edge rusher and JM’s seat is warming up.

I’m no capologist but looking at the details of Adams’ contract, it seems like Vegas would take a $40m dead cap hit if they traded him? Not sure that’s feasible. 

1 hour ago, frankw said:

I vaguely remember the interview I think she in not so many words said they all wanted him to play on the west coast. I don't understand the loyalty some folks still have to McCaffrey. It's kinda fishy after he was perpetually banged up his last few seasons here as the highest paid back in the league all the sudden he's like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable. I mean good for him but he didnt win poo for us so I hope the 49ers get bulldozed in the playoffs again.

I mean, this was during the Rhule tenure which is also the time when Luke retired (could’ve just been his time),  but everyone that was worth a damn noped on out of here after Tepper/Rhule came on. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I would try the Rams again for a 1st, 2nd and Puka Nacua for Brian Burns. 

We ain't getting no teams #1 WR, not short of a Kings ransom.  Also it's too early in the season, everyone is still in playoff race yet in theory (even us).

Would we even use Puka correctly? He seems redundant to AT to me a little bit.

normally I’d come in with my annual f no stop with the cheat codes and fuging yourself in the draft by dodging a top pick and rebuilding the correct way by doing more stupid poo that may get you a win or two 

but the Panthers have even found a way to take that from me since we don’t even have a first round pick…so that won’t even matter 

f it who cares just do whatever lol. A WR won’t make up for Tepper’s dimbass

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

its somewhere here on the huddle... someone created a topic and posted the video of his mother sharing it. She said he was ready to move on and she had an idea where and she was excited. She originally said it was going to be the Rams.

It’s his mom and she mentioned the Rams who were interested. That means she was talking after we had already started the trading process. She’s a mom so she’s going to be protective and of course she’s happy if CMC is going to be closer to where they live and frequent (dad and son played at Stanford).

If she said that before we already surprised and angered CMC by putting him on the block, then maybe I’d care but it was after so I’ll still believe what came directly out of his mouth.

47 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Which STILL blows my mind that we turned down what we turned down for him last year. I literally cannot believe we were that stupid. 

Yep. If we trade him now and get less than 2 firsts and a 2nd, then we may have the worst FO ever.