• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks is a better coach than Frank Reich. And it's not even close.

Dorian Gray

53 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

this is the karma for not going with Wilks(If frank didn't play for the Panthers would he even had been in the discussion, I think it was a PR move. Hey get the white guy with ties to the community to offset Wilks hold on em)

I really just think it was a case of someone thinking they were smarter than they were. Wilkes had ties to the community as well. 

51 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Absolutely a way of knowing that. He was just like Rivera but worse. Out of his 6 wins, only 2 of the teams he beat had a winning record with only 9 wins. The guy was just not the answer either. Give it up.

The Vikings does not have a winning record either, I would love to beat them if you ask me. You play whoever you have in your schedule

1 hour ago, Dorian Gray said:

Feel free to bump this if Frank ever wins anything (he won't). We should've hired Wilks, and rode with Darnold + DJ + future draft capital. 

This is an absolute dumpster fire and lays squarely on David Tepper.

No one wants a QB who only pass to ghosts on this team and the sooner you realize that, the better off you be... If Purdy gets hurt, the Niners season is OVER with their backup....

wilks didn't have his own staff, players, offense/defensive schemes, or any real time to set things his way....yet, he literally stepped in and took over someone elses trash and created a watchable competitive team. win or lose, the product he put on the field is the stuff you build on...not the shitshow we see now.

this is easily shaping up to be the absolute worst panther product we've ever seen. 

Edited by demcj
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Absolutely a way of knowing that. He was just like Rivera but worse. Out of his 6 wins, only 2 of the teams he beat had a winning record with only 9 wins. The guy was just not the answer either. Give it up.

He is NOT worse than Rivera, not even close. Reich has a SB ring as a coach and he won it with an average joe QB at the helm to beat the QB GOAT!!!!  He also was the best back up QB in the NFL known as the comeback beard who toss the Panthers very first TD when they join the league. I am glad Tepper understand the importance of this.

Glaf