• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you find the Panthers going 0-17 funny?

It would be...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. title

• 100% hilarious
    • No feelings either way
    • THATS NOT FUNNY!!!

For the Panthers fan in me? No. I've been a fan for 20+ years now. For the Panthers fan in me that would absolutely suck.

But for the other part of me who sees a delusional narcissist in David Tepper coming in acting like this was going to be easy and he was going to save the day and create a dynasty with his brilliance, seeing that guy take an embarrassing comeuppance? Yeah, 100% hilarious.

• Pie 9

56 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The amount of symphorophilia on display in this forum is amazing.

It's just gallows humor, no need for a psych analysis. The team is pretty terrible at the moment, so folks find the entertainment where they can. In this instance, 0-17 would be tragically-hilarious irony.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1

Actually, I would find it quite an accomplishment.........it takes a serious level of ineptitude to manage to lose 17 straight games which is fascinatingly fan morbid in its own right. 

I'll say one thing.........it is does end up that way.

Well.....it couldn't happen to a nicer owner.....

I don’t want it and personally, I hope we pull off a bunch of wins even if they are all luck and bounces. I just don’t want to see the Bears using our top pick to turn their franchise around.

I would still laugh though because it would means we would have been better off with Rhule. The irony alone would make some heads explode in here.

• Pie 1