• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I think it's safe for defenses to assume if he audibles, if they know what is a pass vs a run call, he is always going to default to something short.  Smh...

He played much better, but if this is the kind of offense we have to run for him to be comfortable, I'm still not hopeful about the future.

One thing I really want to see is a well thrown deep ball.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

What is it about this fuggin franchise where we 1) never know the definition of clutch and 2) can never just bury a team when we get a solid lead?

When majority of the Secondary is injured and Miami has some of the fastest WRs I'm the league with Tua throwing incredibly fast...We wasn't going to keep them down long..any other team we might have had luck with

7 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Multiple short options to get the first on the 2nd down. Had all day. Throw away didn’t make sense there.

They were taking a shot to the endzone the whole time.  Bryce sees it's covered when he goes to throw so he throws it out of bounds.  Pretty standard stuff. 

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

We really need to fix this cb situation. Donte responsible for 2 of those td (terrible route taken on Tua).

Dante has always been feast or famine. He's just really inconsistent and the splash plays have become fewer and further between. Henderson is atrocious. Horn is a walking MASH unit.