• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You see Bryce improving, and yet you're calling for Dalton on a 0-6 team. That's just ludicrous.

Because 0-17 isn't palatable to me.  Bryce's baby steps (pun intended) isn't enough to win games at this rate.  He's going to have to make some serious and significant strides to win a game this season.  Couple that with our defense giving the resistance of wet paper, scoring 21 points or less a game is a guaranteed winless season.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

@Zod this is why this place has gone down hill. You know it’s bad when your mods make up party of the shitty posters. 

Agreed.  It’s pretty pathetic.  I truly feel like most of our mods are 14 years olds locked in their basement.  The Huddle has become a joke. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I personally don't think its a matter of Arm strength.  Its more about accuracy and timing.  He can certainly throw it far enough with no problem.  And he doesn't really strain to throw it.  But his accuracy on throws that are 20 yards in the air (in particular to his left), seems to be a big question mark right now.  

I will point out that Tua had the same question marks early in his career.  His first year and a half in the league seemed to be mostly 5 yard passes.  

Then tua got a new coach