• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

I ain't got to prove a thing on a message board.  Bryce missed Adam on the sideline leading him too far to the boundary. Adam dove for the ball, but again the pass was too far out of bounds.  Had the pass not been so far away, Thielen has his man beat.

He did process things very quickly though.  lol.  

5 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

2023 Panthers may well be one of the worst teams in NFL history and no first round pick to show for it. Should not have traded all that for a shitty QB. 

Can this get any worse?

So lemme get this straight

2015 Panthers would have gone down as one of (if not THE) best team in NFL history. No ring

2023 Panthers will probably go down as one of the worst teams in NFL history. No 1st round pick

Why do we have a black cat as our mascot again?

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

I ain't got to prove a thing on a message board.  Bryce missed Adam on the sideline leading him too far to the boundary. Adam dove for the

Oh yes, you do. You were called out on the internet. You have no choice but to prove yourself to that dude and the internet or risk shaming yourself and family. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

We all get it man.  You don't like Bryce and will take any chance to dog him.  You've got some kernels of accuracy but all your comments are extremely biased or not taking what's is actually happening on the field or the situations into consideration. 

Huddle is not short on "ball not hit receiver in hand, bryce suck" level of football intelligence and this comment isn't meant to be directly a shot at you.

But it is.

You don't need advanced metrics or all 22 access to see that he wasn't worthy of the #1 pick.  Period.  Anything else is excuses.

We have 6 weeks of football as a sample size.  He is extremely limited, even when considering all of the other factors at play.  I talk poo but have held out hope he would show something of promise - objectively, whether you choose to believe it or not.  He has not given me anything to feel hopeful about.  The things he is doing and has flashed on are literally things I would expect from a backup-level NFL QB.

• Pie 1