• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich handing over playcalling to Brown

UNCrules2187

For Brown’s sake the timing is good. He’ll get an extra week to get ready. We will also learn if he’s good or not. If he is he will become the new HC as we can’t risk losing him. If he’s bad we will have a new offensive staff next year. Hopefully we’ll see a drastic improvement. Don’t forget that we actually look pretty good during the scripted part, so maybe the playbook is not that bad, but the play caller definitely is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Play calling couldn’t be worse from what I’ve seen. 

Now, just need to see Bryce benched for a bit until he’s more ready and truly earned the spot. Dalton gives us a better chance to win right now. 

And I want to see us get as many wins as possible since we don’t have a first round pick. Will be painful to give the Bears a top 10 pick in return for a rookie QB that has a long way to go.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Panthera onca said:

6 games?

Or never. His hand may have been forced here. 

Not throwing a bunch of screens to Thielen. Using Laviska more. Taking Zavala out of the lineup. Taking Ian out of the lineup as a pass catcher and using Tremble more. All changes are improving the offense, but they were forced on him. I'm getting a Rivera vibe with him.