• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Vibes Only

LinvilleGorge

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

With Corbett likely coming back how is our OL looking? Icky, Mays, Boze, Corb, Moton? I read that Mays played better last week but I wasn’t paying much attention to him. That should be at least a serviceable OL going forward with only one potential weakness in LG. Maybe Brown gets them rolling with some better designed running plays since that’s his specialty. 

Really need another guard. How is Bergeron playing in comparison to Mingo?

27 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

With Corbett likely coming back how is our OL looking? Icky, Mays, Boze, Corb, Moton? I read that Mays played better last week but I wasn’t paying much attention to him. That should be at least a serviceable OL going forward with only one potential weakness in LG. Maybe Brown gets them rolling with some better designed running plays since that’s his specialty. 

I am a bit skeptical he is going to help all that much.  Dude blew out his knee less then a year ago and just started practicing a couple of weeks back.  Not sure how much of an immediate impact he will have.  Better for sure just not sure how much

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am a bit skeptical he is going to help all that much.  Dude blew out his knee less then a year ago and just started practicing a couple of weeks back.  Not sure how much of an immediate impact he will have.  Better for sure just not sure how much

True plus there will absolutely be some rust. This bye week will help to a degree, but year it may take a couple weeks playing before he feels 100%.

On 10/19/2023 at 5:12 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

There's enough negativity and plenty of threads to discuss or poo post about the issues with the Panthers. This is a thread for good vibes only.

Don't come in here with negativity, bait or trolling.

I agree and nothing is better than making some easy molah this weekend. To continue my winning streak, take Seattle -8.5 on the over for the win! No other game this week is a better play! 

Go Panthers!

I think Young is starting to come around, so I’m clinging on to some hope. Another good thing is that we should get 11 weeks with Brown as the OC. So there should be no doubt if he can do the job or not. If not we obviously need a brand new staff, but at least we would know. 

• Pie 1