• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

If I knew LaMelo was playing I probably would've paid more attention but I forgot. Just at a box score glance, it looks like the starters sans miller are doing alright, but the bench cant do a got damn thing. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story, but I'll catch the lowlights on this one I think.

24 minutes ago, Liminy said:

If I knew LaMelo was playing I probably would've paid more attention but I forgot. Just at a box score glance, it looks like the starters sans miller are doing alright, but the bench cant do a got damn thing. Obviously that doesn't tell the whole story, but I'll catch the lowlights on this one I think.

Miller got an ouchie on his back. He'll of course be out 2 months.  How on earth are we seemingly the only team to sustain injuries the last two years

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trading Rozier is going to end up being great for Miller, more opportunity for him at the two guard spot and more shots overall.

He’s got 23 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 block midway through the fourth.

Ball, Miller, Bridges, Washington, Williams, Smith Jr., McGowens, and Richards are all 26 and under and adding a top 7 pick to that group will create a nice rotation next year.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

57 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Trading Rozier is going to end up being great for Miller, more opportunity for him at the two guard spot and more shots overall.

He’s got 23 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 block midway through the fourth.

Ball, Miller, Bridges, Washington, Williams, Smith Jr., McGowens, and Richards are all 26 and under and adding a top 7 pick to that group will create a nice rotation next year.

Miller didn't even have a shot attempt in the entire 4th and he was sitting on 23 points after the 3rd. This his 4th straight game with 20+ points.

I stood up for this dude all off-season. He's going to be a star his offense is already looking much more advanced than rookie Paul George.

He's going to be our best player. Which is fine because Melo is more of a playmaker anyway. We got a bright future with Melo/Miller backcourt.

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Just saw this and it makes me glad I haven't watched since Bridges came back. Letting a team put up 47 in the first quarter is terrible.

GE48nlqW4AAcYZm?format=jpg&name=medium

This team has given up (not like they seemed to care before). 

Bunch of selfish ass bastards who flat out refuse to play D. Without Terry, no one holds them accountable. 

Can't count on Cliff to do anything, he is out of his league now. 

• Pie 1