• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inquiring Teams told Burns not avaiable

Daeavorn

5 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Coming from Dan Graziano.

The story is from ESPN+ so i cant read it but maybe one of you guys can.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/38725576/nfl-week-8-trade-deadline-fantasy-tips-upset-prediction-buzz

What the fug??? Does this team not undertow vest way we can get better is to ship off our best player??? 

Everyone does it and is highly successful!!!

Oh my gosh, what a bunch of idiots we have running this team, and it all starts with that jackals tepper, because he wants to win so bad. He can't help himself but to higher idiots!! 

/huddle rage

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

LOL. This is all set up to blow up in their faces. Whatever it takes to get Fritterer fired I guess.

He can't afford to trade him after turning down that Rams deal. We're not getting that type of offer again and if he was traded for less (likely considerably less)Fitts knows it would get thrown in his face immediately and loudly.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He can't afford to trade him after turning down that Rams deal. We're not getting that type of offer again and if he was traded for less Fitts knows it would get thrown in his face immediately and loudly.

At this point he needs to be let go and no more trades until the offseason. Anything he does right now is just an attempt to save his job and that's not the way these decisions need to be made. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

At this point he needs to be let go and no more trades until the offseason. Anything he does right now is just an attempt to save his job and that's not the way these decisions need to be made. 

I wanted him to follow Rhule out the door but most had convinced themselves that Rhule was the root of all issues.

To that I say, well... how 'bout now?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1