• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

Just now, Varking said:

Huh? We scored 14 on offense before the bye. We had a new play caller today and scored 15. It’s hard to be super excited about that. 

Said new playcaller is literally in his first NFL game ever trying to make something out of the turds on OLine and WR. The amount of drops and the amount of sacks Bryce took, and he still won and prepped the Panthers for the game winning FG.

Like Bryce, Brown will likely improve as the year goes on.

We won for the first time this season. It may be one of the rare times it happens. There's plenty to be happy about with a dub.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ClawOn said:

Stroud looked super pedestrian.  You're a clown if you don't think Bryce was the better QB under objectively significantly more pressure. 

I know 90% of you would rather he right than win. Sorry about your day and F you.  

Oh yeah Bryce was getting absolutely mauled all game. Far more than Stroud and prevailed.

Bryce deserves plenty of credit for this win. His improvement has been super nice to watch.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Saca312 said:

Said new playcaller is literally in his first NFL game ever trying to make something out of the turds on OLine and WR. The amount of drops and the amount of sacks Bryce took, and he still won and prepped the Panthers for the game winning FG.

Like Bryce, Brown will likely improve as the year goes on.

We won for the first time this season. It may be one of the rare times it happens. There's plenty to be happy about with a dub.

Houston came out the bye and scored 13 points?

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

Stroud, who has been treated like a god on here all year, did jack today with his amazing OC against our depleted defense. I would be more worried about that than Bryce, who played pretty damn good considered Mingo and Chark drops, and an offensive line that almost murdered him.

Why would I be worried about that? Why would you be worried about that? 

1 minute ago, ClawOn said:

I know 90% of you would rather he right than win. 

This. I’ve built a label for myself as a grumpy poster but I have never, ever gone so far as wanting to be right more than I want to win.

it’s wild so many here believe people care about their draft opinions 

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

He played better. I agree. First game he did it all year. I’m happy for the win but we scored just 15 points with a new coordinator. I don’t know how to feel about that. 

I'll take: Things that happen when your first round OL is the worst player on the line for 100, Alex. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

He played better. I agree. First game he did it all year. I’m happy for the win but we scored just 15 points with a new coordinator. I don’t know how to feel about that. 

Id still take the QB that has 10 overall TDs to 1 INT with almost double the amount of passing yards. Bryce had his first good game out of 7. Good job. Stroud has been the better QB overall since the beginning of the season. The game came down to a field goal too, so big whoop.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We finally won a game and y'all dumbasses just wanna talk poo about me? 

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I love it!!!!

No this has been happening BEFORE we won don't flex lol.

Your headassey has been being called out.

and WOAH is that insulting laungage targed at someone. Better warn yourself pal.

Edited by Rags
  • Pie 1

Just now, Growl said:

This. I’ve built a label for myself as a grumpy poster but I have never, ever gone so far as wanting to be right more than I want to win.

it’s wild so many here believe people care about their draft opinions 

Can vouch. Growl has been one of the more critical posters but super glad he's calling out the super extreme takes on the Young vs Stroud debate.

Both will be great QBs, who cares. All that matters is Young is improving as the season goes on.

Today, he showed plenty of improvement. Lots to be excited about.

• Pie 1