• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post game celebrations

NAS

Not bothered and I think its acceptable under the circumstances.  Its a milestone win of sorts given the team was 0-6 prior to this and its the first win by your rookie franchise qb.   If it is a week to week thing it would be a little unsettling but I don't have a problem with this occasion. 

That said, I'm not a player or coach.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It would be weird if they weren't there and ther would be a whole lot of controversy if they weren't.

It shouldn't be an issue unless you just want there to be one somewhere and need something else in your life to be bothered by.

Chill out man, I just don’t like my owners in the locker room unless you’re celebrating a title

53 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Not bothered and I think its acceptable under the circumstances.  Its a milestone win of sorts given the team was 0-6 prior to this and its the first win by your rookie franchise qb.   If it is a week to week thing it would be a little unsettling but I don't have a problem with this occasion. 

That said, I'm not a player or coach.

Fair point 

• Pie 1