• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

What in the world makes you think that? We’re getting hosed by the refs, OL is awful, WR getting zero separation, play calling is terrible. This is just an awful team, only bright spot is Evero

I was on the road so I was listening to the call on the radio, which I usually don't do.  Luke and Jake were just straight up calling the Pittman hit a poo call and trashing the refs.  Really a refreshing change from Mick Mixon.

• Pie 2

We gave up so much and took the wrong QB. This team is a fuging joke. A laughing stock. This team is so bad that we are irrelevant. When you see articles or videos of "Worst NFL team in the league" the Panthers never make it onto that list -- Not because we aren't the worst (we are) but because we are so irrelevant no one thinks about this team.

4 minutes ago, cmichd08 said:

Wow get a win and Bryce goes back to his normal self. Well it is his first year.

I'm not even going to get the stuff stirred up but do you think if we switched qbs last week, we run Houston out the stadium bc what I'm seeing is a guy who won't pull the trigger. 2 of those sacks he had Thielen running across his face and he held it. Tepper wanted this guy and he will have to live with it and the all star staff. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TeppersEgos said:

We gave up so much and took the wrong QB. This team is a fuging joke. A laughing stock. This team is so bad that we are irrelevant. When you see articles or videos of "Worst NFL team in the league" the Panthers never make it onto that list -- Not because we aren't the worst (we are) but because we are so irrelevant no one thinks about this team.

Sadly very true. I'm pretty sure if you asked a not NFL fan if the Carolina Panthers were a real team, most would say no

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

There's always an excuse, though.  Again, QBs elsewhere are doing for more with far less.  People been trying to blame the receivers, then the coaching, then the line, when at the end of the day, the QB is the common denominator.  It is not coincidence that the offense looked its most explosive and functional in the only start Dalton had.  Bryce is the problem limiting the offense and allowing defense to compress the field into 20 yard increments.  It's painful to watch.

I’m leaning towards it being more team talent. Why did we look so much better last week?

I mean we won by the skin of our ass and force feeding AT while Bryce is escaping the pocket. We barely beat a 500 team. 

Until today Bryce was improving each week. I think we really can’t evaluate him until we have some consistent speed at WR and a line that doesn’t get destroyed every play.

I say this as someone who wanted Stroud. But you can tell the talent is there in Bryce when the teams are more evenly matched.