• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seems like today put an exclamation point on it...

Huffgolf30

3 minutes ago, Huffgolf30 said:

My question is where the fug we go from here now that we made this collosal error.

The first and most important thing is that under no circumstances, do we trade ANY of our own future 1st round picks until Bryce either proofs himself an Elite QB or we replace him.

I don't care if the Vikings offer us Jefferson for a single first, he's worthless to us without a QB (okay, that's obviously hyperbole, you take that offer, but you know what I mean).

There is a very real possibility that we're picking in the Top 5 of the 2025 draft, if that's the case and there is a QB worth taking, you cut bait and do it.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

So now we’re stuck playing dink and dunk with no running game. Our WR’s are trash to boot and it’s literally a QB’s worst nightmare.

My guy. We've mostly only moved the ball down the field because of the run game. The one passing touchdown was a throw where the defense basically didn't even pay any attention to Chark.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

People really underestimate how bad this team is as a whole. Thomas Brown tried opening up the playbook last week and it resulted in 6 sacks. Started off doing the same thing today and immediately resulted in a few sacks. 

So now we’re stuck playing dink and dunk with no running game. Our WR’s are trash to boot and it’s literally a QB’s worst nightmare. 

yeah the interceptions suck, they were all ugly but this entire situation is a f’n mess. I have a tough time imagining any QB succeeding on this team  

100% logical and fair…

GTFO!  (j/k)

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

Other teams whiff on QBs too. You just have to draft better and sign better complimentary players going forward. Can’t change what we’ve already done. 

Well thankfully we have the #1 pick this year, right?

• Beer 2
  • The D 1

Obviously you cant give up on him yet BUT they need to bring in competition next year and it cant be someone with similar physical traits they have to be better.  This how you can truly evaluate and determine if you can win with the traits bryce brings to the table. I have said this for a while now.

Edited by CPF4LIFE