• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Brandt tells people to "pump the brakes" on calling Bryce Young a bust

Dorian Gray

I don’t know when most people on this forum became a bunch of fuging whiners. 

it’s clear as day that we have a significant number of problems on offense. People much more adept at analyzing football than any of us  have consistently shown that.

BUT…BUT…WAAAA Bryce young isn’t CJ stroud. Who cares. We made the pick, he still has a tremendous amount of potential to be a great qb. He shas had some bad games and some good ones. But let’s just put it all on Bryce young.

Colts had the #32 pass defense and Bryce threw 3 picks, he must be the next Jimmy Clausen!!!! Just chill people. Dude is 7 games into his career. 

Edited by LelouchBritannia
  • Pie 2

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where are the plays where Bryce shines above what you'd expect just an average roster caliber NFL QB to accomplish? Just being honest they're few and far between. That's my concern. That we've made a costly trade up to #1 to draft a QB that has to be lifted up by his team, not a QB who can lift a team up.

Half-way clean pockets and open receivers have been few and far between also. Let's tell the truth.

1 minute ago, jamos14 said:

Now show the chart with average WR separation and time to throw.

We scored the most points of the season with Andy Dalton and the same OL and WR's on the road.

You guys want to throw everything and the kitchen sink into the blame pile. I get it. It's tough to accept our #1 pick is playing so poorly. Cope if you must lash out and poo posts if it makes you feel better my guy.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, LelouchBritannia said:

I don’t know when most people on this forum became a bunch of fuging whiners. 

it’s clear as day that we have a significant number of problems on offense. People much more adept at analyzing football than any of us  have consistently shown that.

BUT…BUT…WAAAA Bryce young isn’t CJ stroud. Who cares. We made the pick, he still has a tremendous amount of potential to be a great qb. He shas had some bad games and some good ones. But let’s just put it all on Bryce young.

Colts had the #32 pass defense and Bryce threw 3 picks, he must be the next Jimmy Clausen!!!! Just chill people. Dude is 7 games into his career. 

This is where I have been.  I wanted Stroud but at this point there is nothing we can do about it, the draft is over and there is no redo.  

I know we're not supposed to compare our rookie to previous rookies or whatever was said earlier. I do think fans in Miami and Philly are quite happy with their signal callers. Same for JAX too probably. 

The Dolphins and even more so, Eagles fans were trashing Tua and Hurts initially. Once Carolina finds their Tyreek, Waddle, Smith, Brown, Bryce will thrive. Ironically, we probably have our AJ Brown already here in Mingo....just need to be patient. There was a reason AJ was traded from TEN early on.