• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

22 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

My local viewing options are Steelers-Browns of Giants-Commanders lol. I'll maybe bootleg the Panthers game on my laptop for a little while but I've barely been able to stomach the last few games

DTR is starting so if he lights it up we'll look even dumber. If he sucks maybe they'll put PJ in and that'll be enjoyable as well

I’m expecting us to get embarrassed badly. I’m expecting to see the Panther braintrust of David and Nicole Tepper stewing in their comfy seats and deciding who gets fired next week.

But I also wouldn’t be surprised if we look good. The Boyz seem to play down to their competition at times and could definitely do it today.

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

I’m expecting us to get embarrassed badly. I’m expecting to see the Panther braintrust of David and Nicole Tepper stewing in their comfy seats and deciding who gets fired next week.

But I also wouldn’t be surprised if we look good. The Boyz seem to play down to their competition at times and could definitely do it today.

I'm still definitely rooting for us to win.  Obviously we have nothing to gain from a loss other than maybe draft pick positioning in the second round and later.

I'd say 70% Dallas just shits on us, 20% we get something like Miami where we get up on a far superior team and then they open up a can of whoop-ass and win in a blowout, 10% Panthers blindly stumble to an extremely improbable win.

32 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

They would have to play down......like way down.