• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm gonna be that guy...

CamWhoaaCam

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Bryce is going to get him fired, not the playbook.  Playing a wet nurse to a dude that's clearly not cut out for this League is the issue.

If Tepper gives him an ultimatum to win some games or get canned, if I were Frank, I would be like: 'alright Dalton starts the rest of the season.' 

So who got him fired last year?

At some point you're part of the problem.

Don’t forget we have 60 million in dead cap this year. Oh and guess who has more dead space than us. The fugging 8-1 eagles… because they understand building depth. Something neither Rhule, Tepper, Fitts or Reich seems to understand. 

The saying used to be Defense wins championships. Nah man. Depth wins championships. 

I said last season that we would be dealing with the fallout from Rhule and his shitty program for years. Part of the complete ineptitude of these players is the years spent with Rhule. I don’t think Reich has done a good job here so far by any means, but he’s had more success on every level as a coach than Rhule can dream of. Saying Rhule is a better coach is just sensationalism. Reich is failing partly because many of these players were “developed” by Rhule and came up in the Rhule culture. They are football dumb and look lost.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don't know man Rhule has won more games. Frank only win has come when someone else was calling the plays.

Kind of hard to defend a HC who is about to be fired 2 straight years.

Nope. You gotta factor in their entire performance. I’m not defending Reich either. He’s not good. They are like apples and oranges when you compare them though and you aren’t factoring in the mess Rhule left. 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

So who got him fired last year?

At some point you're part of the problem.

Same thing here, a meddling owner.   In Indy, one that kept fugging with the QB depth chart.  Frank whiffed on bringing back Wentz, but beyond that Irsay saying which QB should be starting and who to bench is bull crap.  That's straight up Jerry Jones level of meddling right there.

I honestly don't think Frank had any idea how 'handsy' Tepper would be or he probably would have looked elsewhere after dealing with Irsay.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don't know man Rhule has won more games. Frank only win has come when someone else was calling the plays.

So then Rhule has zero wins since he wasn't a playcaller?

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank has 41 wins as an NFL head coach. Rhule has 11. 

Rhule has never even sniffed an ounce of success at the NFL level.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, travisura said:

We were never the worst team in the league under Rhule, but we are now. That said, Rhule might've been worse for the franchise because of how long he was able to sell his vision. At least with Reich, it's been horrid from the very start, and obvious that a change is needed.

Maybe not by end of season record, but  the end-of-season 2021 Panthers was very arguably the worst team in the league for the back stretch; that offense and team in general was incredibly impotent. It could be argued that the team under Rhule before he got fired last year was pretty damn pathetic as well, even if the roster held more potential.