• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OL PFFs grades are out. *Warning for the weak stomach*

ncfan

Ugh, the interior seems to be the major issue.  I thought with Corbett back, things would solidify more inside. 

Something doesn't seem right though.  How come Bozeman's pass pro grade is nearly identical to ickey's but the performance is much worse and Corbett's performance almost as bad, but graded significantly lower?

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Ugh, the interior seems to be the major issue.  I thought with Corbett back, things would solidify more inside. 

Yep. Who needs to rush from the QB's blindside when you can just rush into his lap?

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Something doesn't seem right though.  How come Bozeman's pass pro grade is nearly identical to ickey's but the performance is much worse and Corbett's performance almost as bad, but graded significantly lower?

Easy answer: PFF pulls their grades out of their ass

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Teams are running stunts against us. There are guys getting triple teamed while others come in untouched. All up the middle.

• Pie 1

So out of 59 offensive plays. 36 were called passes. Not sure why more passes than runs yesterday, but that's another story. 

6 sacks, 1 hit, and 9 hurries from the interior line. That's right in your face. 45% of your dropbacks resulted in pressure up the middle. Factor in the tackles and 61% of your dropbacks resulted in pressure. 

22 of 36 passes with a dirty pocket or pressure (mostly from the interior).

14 of 36 dropbacks without pressure and he completed 16 passes. 

Factor that with the receiver win rates/separation and I'm not sure what this dude can do. Not as a damn rookie. And I distinctly remember Mingo dropping 2 balls that hit him in the hands, and even Thielen should have caught one that he let the defender take away from him (had it in both hands). 

Our QB isn't without fault - what rookie isn't? But just because the team gave up a lot to get him doesn't mean he can perform miracles. No QB can work in this situation. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3