• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Plenty would.  Tepper is generous financially to who he fires 

there are two sides to this coin

1. From Tepper, Reich was given everything he asked for..and he did not produce..if he didn’t like the expectations and terms,  don’t take the job 

look, I went to Maryland when Frank was there and Boomer as well, he knows this is a production league and game over game, there is zero improvement on what is his ‘specialty’.   That, is not acceptable 

What will be different next year with these people and the answer is nothing 

2.  the flip side, is if there was a force on the Bryce pick or insertion into game planning.   Again Reich is a grown ass man, in a tough guy’s sport, assert yourself.  Everyone on this board has worked for a bully.  Bitch slap back or leave.  If he is fired, he’s set for the rest of his life 

frankly, I’m so sick of Frank looking like a whipped dog.  Grow a freaking backbone 

Edited by raleigh-panther

12 minutes ago, chbright said:

Interested in the late panthers north (Bills) game. Old friend Joe Brady is back game 2 as the OC after old dark horse HC for panther fans, Ken Dorsey, was fired 2 weeks ago. Interested in seeing if Brady continues his success and we let an actual OC go way too early. Cause the last 2/3 for the Panthers have been worse than Joe. I am not opposed to a reunion if the Bills dont take the interm tag off at seasons end and they look better. The Bills may go big splash hire because they believe they are in win now mode.

I hadn't realized Dorsey was fired. Honestly I was surprised he got the job in the first place. Being Cam Newton's QB coach helped him I guess. I remember at one time someone here suggested interviewing him for the head coaching position which was absolutely hilarious.

As for Brady that could go either way but I wouldn't be shocked if they look better for a time.