• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

It's actually kind of impressive that one team can make the wrong decision 100% of the time

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George decides to do the opposite of what he thinks since every decision he ever made was wrong. He turned into a success doing the opposite!

• Pie 3

Couldn’t help but lol when announcer said let’s see if Carolina can turn it around with some halftime adjustments. This team has become so bad and comical I don’t even get mad anymore I just laugh! Not wasting anymore time on this, about to play some call of duty. Y'all have a good day.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, dnice5268 said:

This  team makes EVERYTHING hard, they give me a HEADACHE 

It’s amazing that we flat out are a much worse team than we were with Rhule and Wilks. Who would have thought our worst offense without Cam would be the number 1 overall pick not Allen, Baker, Sam, PJ or Teddy.

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I would just fire Reich and Fitt immediately, even though Tepper is the root of the problem. At least start over with a mentality of handing over all football decisions over to a new staff, use next year to clean the slate, get a qb in 2025

Yep.

Fire them, and if your Tepper, you admit your wrongdoings. Hopefully he has learned from his mistakes, and we start this thing over.

This is the worst panthers team in our short history. These games are truly over before a player steps on the field Sundays, and we are going 1-16. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Even if we fire reich and fitterer we have no 1st rd pick and a bust QB. We still suck and have no direction for 2024. I say we let it ride and it will become obvious all 3 of the above are busts. Then we can try to figure it out with a new regime in 2025.

I almost agree except if you do you have to prevent Fit from trading away any draft picks. We should be in sell mode. 

1 minute ago, BigDog said:

Couldn’t help but lol when announcer said let’s see if Carolina can turn it around with some halftime adjustments. This team has become so bad and comical I don’t even get mad anymore I just laugh! Not wasting anymore time on this, about to play some call of duty. Y'all have a good day.

It might not necessarily be that.

From what I've seen, Tennessee has been a bad second half team.

2 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Why didn’t we take a knee and go into the half?  We get ball back…instead frank feels the urge to give the titans more points

A poster mentioned it earlier and I thought he was joking. Then when I thought about it, I realized we were almost guaranteed to throw 3 straight incomplete passes to never move the clock down. This team is a disgrace. 

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

As I don't really want to put any credibility to the Panther's coaching/scouting staff - has there been any other scout/former NFL QB/talent evaluator who has been on record as saying that Bryce doesn't have the arm strength required to play in the NFL?

It used to be scouts wanted QBs to show they could make all the throws and had the velocity to be an NFL QB.  Was this even discussed?

Like I said, it was a collective delusion. Everyone seemed to think he was talented enough and that the “elite processing” would overcome any physical deficiencies.

In reality, elite talent is kind of required too. Sucks we had to be the team to be the case study, but I don’t think any sub-6 foot qb is getting drafted highly any time soon.