• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

Will Levis is not half bad for a rookie and he is not on that great a team. I figured he would turn out decent though all we heard leading up to the draft was "he is a douche bag" and "He likes mayo in his coffee" blah blah blah. I really don't care if he took his coffee with dog semen and sugar as long as he can stand in there and push the ball down the damn field but by all means let's worry about his mayo fetish. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know that it was going to matter either way.

Fans were going to hate either decision. 

And?  This is a football game, not "make fans happy" game.  And it did matter - the Titans got 3 points out of it.  The score would be 10-14 otherwise.  

It was stupid for the Panthers to not call something that would be guaranteed to run clock.  Titans had 0 TOs.  Instead of we threw past the LOS 3 straight times and gave them a free possession.  That is terrible coaching.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Offensive line is terrible... I don't know if it's coaching, technique, strength or all the above 

Coaching and personnel. If the idea is to be a majority pass team, I’m not sure you have more than one starter. Moton is old reliable. Everyone else sucks. Maybe Icky can pass pro better at guard, so at best 2.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Beautiful blocking scheme. Let's let a DE come in untouched and hope to god a RB can maybe get a piece of him as he's coming in hot. Brilliant.

plus the tackle chipped inside leaving landry to get to bryce if sanders didnt blow his block 1st.

everything is off. this team is so unorganized (FRANK!)

Just now, Mage said:

And?  This is a football game, not "make fans happy" game.  And it did matter - the Titans got 3 points out of it.  The score would be 10-14 otherwise.  

It was stupid for the Panthers to not call something that would be guaranteed to run clock.  Titans had 0 TOs.  Instead of we threw past the LOS 3 straight times and gave them a free possession.  That is terrible coaching.

I didn't say it was a good decision.

Just said people were going to get angry either way.

7 minutes ago, panther252 said:

Swap Bryce with any of them and he will still look bad. He does everything bad right down to the fundamentals. We basically need to teach him how to play QB at this point and it starts with his footwork. 

That's more opinion than fact but it is treated as fact here. I won't say he's not a good QB until he's been given the tools to be good! 

• Pie 1