• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th-and-6 bubble screen

Dorian Gray

1 minute ago, Pantha-kun said:

Im hearing that Bryce audibled to that play. Is that the truth or was it the play that was called in?? 

Either way that was an atrocious decision to run that play when the game is on the line. Screens have gotten us nothing but trouble this year and that is an understatement. 

You know damn well he aint 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Im hearing that Bryce audibled to that play. Is that the truth or was it the play that was called in?? 

Either way that was an atrocious decision to run that play when the game is on the line. Screens have gotten us nothing but trouble this year and that is an understatement. 

Bryce was signaling something at the line.  I'm not sure if it was a hot route, protection or play change, but he changed something.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Bryce was signaling something at the line.  I'm not sure if it was a hot route, protection or play change, but he changed something.

He definitely changed *something* but good Lord that was one of the most ferocious blitzes I’ve ever seen.  

Would love for someone to post a replay of that one.  Defenders were in there *immediately*. 

• Pie 1