• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich's seat is "on fire"

Bear Hands

Just now, MGH1989 said:

I don’t see the point in doing it until the end of the season other than just to appease the fanbase. 

I'd imagine it could be to see what Evero is capable of.  There's no point in keeping him around.  The playcalling is atrocious.  Might as well see what else you have without the Reich umbrella. 

• Pie 4

I mean yeah this is pretty obvious but also Kunkel doesn't know poo. I think tepper waits until after the season to clear house. If we go on a tear and Bryce plays much better (lol) maybe Reich could save his job but we all know that ain't happening.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Good.

Unfortunately the person who chose him will be choosing the next coach too.

And back to square one lol

More like back to square zero or even negative one

Reich aint it, but neither will whoever is willing to take the job while being willing to tie their HC career to Bryce.

Firing Reich may be one step forward, but we're taking 5 steps back once we make a new hire, just wait until after next season for a new coach, it's by far the lesser of two evils.

5 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

I don’t see the point in doing it until the end of the season other than just to appease the fanbase. 

Only point would be in regards to Bryce.  Frank gets him murdered every game, likely is regressing and developing bad habits.  Change could alter that.  Especially if you went with an interim that preferred  run heavy ball. 

of course, Tepper could just tell Frank to bench Bruce to protect whatever he thinks he has in Bryce.  But that makes his investment look the worst. 

I want Fitterer gone first and foremost.  That would appease me. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

If he’s axed before the end of the season you’ll see Evero as IHC. He was a hot candidate last year and Tepper will want to see what he can do.

Not unless they also fire Deuce Staley

You don't fire your HC and then promote a coordinator to interim when you have an AHC.  

And if they were to promote a coordinator, it would be the OC since Deuce could then take over OC duties, promoting the DC just causes more problems.