• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lowest point in team history btw

electro's horse

This is definitely the lowest. Our previous lows, we at least had the draft to look forward to.

Knowing how little talent we have. Knowing that we've earned a 1st overall pick and don't even get to use it. Knowing that we have little hope of improving our team with the draft capital we have...

I can't think of a time where we were lower, and I honestly couldn't see a pathway to improvement.

We're at the lowest point, and I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet on our tumble down. That's the worst era in franchise history.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

nah that would be 2019 when we lost Cam, Luke, and Greg. 

This!

My entire life changed about football after we got rid of Cam, Luke, Greg, TD. We would lose games and my passion just wasn't in it anymore. The keep pounding era was officially over. Tepper changed the culture and now we just a bad football team. The games are no longer exciting or watchable.

I have legit missed over 20 games since Tepper took over. I never missed Panthers games in the past.