• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper to speak on Tuesday

Mr. Scot

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thank you to the fans who understand and still support me and my process to bring a championship to the Carolinas. The NFL is a difficult world with many tough choices and many outcomes that do not go the way you would hope or desire.

With that said for those with a proven history of support for me and this team I have decided to reward your unwavering loyalty by offering potential job position’s within the franchise. If this would be of any interest to you please let me know.

Thanks again

• Flames 2

15 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

So i have some interesting information to give....First i dont know how many of you keep up with these panther fan Podcasters but Big Kat aka Panthers uncensored is the name of his channel had an interesting guest on his show yesterday. This guy claims to work in the Panthers dining where the players and staff eat everyday and is certified chef. He says that the mood is DEAD in the building. Tepper has pretty much been a cancer to the place in his opinion and definitely has his hands in everything. He says that the players do not want to be here, referenced guys like Burns, Chinn, and Jackson. Says that he even overheard Burns talking about it and Chinn is pretty much not even hurt...He just doesnt want to play along with other guys like Horn. He says far as Reich goes he was dead man walking the moment he got here, he had no say in his staff selection and definitely WANTED STROUD over bryce. Frank just never believed in Bryce and Bryce knows this himself so therefore he doesnt want to be here either. Says the confidents level in bryce is pretty much non existent, the players dont know what to make of him but they are going to rally behind because he is the Qb whoever it is. Far as the staff goes, he say its a situation of too many cooks in the kitchen trying to overrule each other, nobody is on the same page. Its way too much tension in the building. He also has never seen Frank and Scott together so there is hardly any communication between them. I can keep going but thats just the main points of what i heard.

Once again, my disclaimer is that you can take this how you want it. The guy didnt sound like he was making it up and referenced a lot of things about his job and coworkers.

Here is the link to the stream.  The guest comes on at the 1:35:00 mark. 

I have to admit, that is an unexpected level of details from someone working in the dining hall.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Millionaire players not wanting to play a sport for a billionaire owner 

let me get the world’s smallest violin for all of them 

Frank Reich is a good human being but he is also no one’s victim…he had choices, one of which was to retire after the Colts fiasco and live happily ever after 

look, I love pro football.  I get how hard this sports is but leaders, need to lead, and if they can’t, get out 

these people are not victims   they chose this business.  

I want to know how the hell the chef knows about the football coaching staff hiring process. and who wanted who LOL. Bunch of bullshit. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The only way I'll come out of it positive if he publicly swallows his pride and commits to staying the fug out of football operations moving forward beyond hiring and firing decisions. Day to day football operations, roster decisions, draft decisions, scheme decisions, etc. just stay the fug out.

He didn't.

And to be clear, Joe Person posed the question to him clearly and directly.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

I want to know how the hell the chef knows about the football coaching staff hiring process. and who wanted who LOL. Bunch of bullshit. 

The only thing i can say is that if you are in a place where people are eating and conversating everyday things can be overheard. Also he referenced the tension and vibes between those folks and people he works with hear things that are passed to him.

1 hour ago, TN05 said:

He’s not wrong. His hedge fund was built on waiting for investments to pay off. He wasn’t impatient there.

Sure as hell is in football.

Jeremy Fowler explained that some. He said Tepper expects football people to be instantly and always right in their decisions like he would expect a hedge fund manager to be.

He doesn't get it 😕

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

The only thing i can say is that if you are in a place where people are eating and conversating everyday things can be overheard. Also he referenced the tension and vibes between those folks and people he works with hear things that are passed to him.

Bro.....come on. You can't just believe everything. They've won 1 game. Of course the vibes are off and tensions are up. Not even saying he's wrong about how people have felt since Tepper got here but....everything else is just the exact right things to say to get rage. 

• Pie 1