• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is getting destroyed in the media

Tbe

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

My god, besides the wife has anyone lasted over 3 years with Tepper?? I know he fired a couple panther business presidents/CEOs as well. Mick was not re-newed/fired as well..(not that I wanted mick, but point remains). Media bill was fired too...... same for the local Charlotte spokeswoman..... 

fug I just remember Jim Szoke, whom i support....but hes one of the biggest company yes-man/brown noses around. Seems thats the way......

Still feels like no one can survive more than a couple years with tepper before they get fired.   

...or leave voluntarily.

25 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yup, Frank is a good dude and at least should have had the dignity to finish out the season.   Nope, mid-season firing, another might I add.  You can only treat people so bad before that crap catches up to you.  Apparently it's not just coaches that Tepper treats like poo.  No coach had been here for over 10 years when Tepper took over.  That was either a scout or someone on the business side that lady was posting about.

If it was an open secret Frank didn’t really want  to be there (which was reported today)…..then you sort of have to let him go, right? 

I mean if Frank is ready to walk away from the NFL game for good today…you sort of have to question how much was ever really into it coming in.  Plenty of good places to go collect a check from if you just like the game and work. 

I think we are in the window where Trpper who deserves a lot of blame,  tons of it…..will start to get some that belongs  elsewhere or should be shared. 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

If it was an open secret Frank didn’t really want  to be there (which was reported today)…..then you sort of have to let him go, right? 

I mean if Frank is ready to walk away from the NFL game for good today…you sort of have to question how much was ever really into it coming in.  Plenty of good places to go collect a check from if you just like the game and work. 

I think we are in the window where Trpper who deserves a lot of blame,  tons of it…..will start to get some that belongs  elsewhere or should be shared. 

He didn't want to be here because of the draft situation and the Teppers constantly meddling with the staff. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

He didn't want to be here because of the draft situation and the Teppers constantly meddling with the staff. 

Understandable.  And per Frank he is ready to say good bye to the NFL for good.   I still think is a red flag for how much a fired HC was really ever ready to go through it all again to begin with .  There has been zero energy to this team since he was hired. 

• Pie 6

Frank is walking with Tepper's 30 million and 36 more from Indy in less than 12 months to not work at either place.

The kind of football he wants to play is history and his bank account is padded. No poop he is ready to retire.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, CRA said:

Understandable.  And per Frank he is ready to say good bye to the NFL for good.   I still think is a red flag for how much a fired HC was really ever ready to go through it all again to begin with .  There has been zero energy to this team since he was hired. 

Well if that transpires that will be two straight coaches he never coached in the NFL again. 

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not a fan of that idea....

Me too but the picking their own GM is a deal killer apparently.

I also have to laugh at Ben Johnson coming here after bowing out last year. Like the situation hasn't improved and he got a look under the hood and said 'no thank you' already.