• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Keep a close eye on Belichik to Carolina”

ncfan

11 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

This is all speculation built around the fact that everyone thinks Tepper will make "a splash hire" because he's rich and willing to pay anything to win.

I honestly don't see it happening.

Actually the first paragraph of that article.  He made sure to note this isn’t a opinion based piece

22 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Actually the first paragraph of that article.  He made sure to note this isn’t a opinion based piece

I didn't read the article, just the headline, so I think I know what I'm talking about here.

For real though, I don't care, we'll fug it up either way. Keeping this mindset so I don't get hurt anymore.

• Pie 4

I hope this is not the case. The only thing that would make it interesting is that McDaniel is done as a head coach, so it seems he would be likely to come with Bill as OC and could that work with Bryce. I guess the question is, how similar is Bryce to Mac Jones because Bill has been a nightmare for Jones.

Anyone that thinks this isn’t an upgrade is insane. Hed get a fresh start and probably have a chip on his shoulder to prove he wasn’t made by Brady. He’s shown some cracks lately in his logic but to say he’s not a great coach (at one point considered the best of all time) would be absolutely insane. 

• Pie 1

1. I don't want a cheating piece of poo

2. the game has completely passed him by. he was definitely one of the best coaches ever, no one can attribute any of their first 3 SBs to Brady, those were all Belichick. The last 3 are debatable but especially the Rams one where they were held to 3 friggin points I'd attribute to Belichick. But the last 4 years the patriots have been absolute trash, and trending way downward. If he's going to have success in this league again he'll need to go to a team with an established top roster and legit franchise QB. Coming here where the cupboard is completely bare and with Bryce Young not being much different than mac jones who Belichick hasn't developed at all, would be a complete disaster for all involved

• Pie 1