• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tank vs Mingo

AceBoogie

55 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Which QB in NFL History had a successful season with an offense on par or worse than what Young is currently playing with? Care to list some examples because I'm genuinely curious

I'm still waiting. Since, you know, elite QBs are supposed to "lift" the talent around them there should be plenty of examples of good/great QBs doing just that.

Bottom 3 offensive line, bottom 3 receiving core, HC that just got canned. Yet still produced pro bowl numbers and a top 20 offense? Who?

Which QB had a complete s*** show going on around them yet still produced. I'm dieing to know some of these guys but no one has been able to produce any names

2 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Pressured on 24% of dropbacks

Nowhere to go with the ball on 33% of dropbacks

And you guys expect him to put up probowl numbers week in and week out because he was a #1 overall pick? The logic just doesn't make sense

I expect him to put up better numbers than the historically bad ones he's currently registering, yes. 

Well actually no, I don't, 'cos I didn't rate him coming out of College.

3 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I'm still waiting. Since, you know, elite QBs are supposed to "lift" the talent around them there should be plenty of examples of good/great QBs doing just that.

Bottom 3 offensive line, bottom 3 receiving core, HC that just got canned. Yet still produced pro bowl numbers and a top 20 offense? Who?

Which QB had a complete s*** show going on around them yet still produced. I'm dieing to know some of these guys but no one has been able to produce any names

Are you alright bud?

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

I agree - I don't think the average poster/fan understands just how bad our O-line truly is - or how much it affects our team and specifically a QB like Bryce.  This line has been one of the worst NFL lines I have ever seen.  We have had 2 guards starting almost every game who are 3rd string or worse caliber, our LT has been absolutely horrible, even Bozeman has been bad this year, and Moton is just surviving.  This is a rookie QB who is getting rushed from every direction on 80% of his snaps...the WR's lack of separation and their lack of agility on contested throws hurts too, but the man has no choice but to try and force those throws.  You could put Allen, Mahomes, Brady, Stroud, whoever behind this line and you wouldn't see a top 10 QB....better in most cases for sure but they would still be bottom 3rd in the league and we would be losing games.  

Bryce might never be great but you absolutely cannot tell when he has a 2nd or 3rd string caliber player at literally every position around him - not to mention predictable play calling.

Stop making sense. It's all Bryces fault. The trade up and including Moore was all his idea. While we at it how bout we put the worst oline in football in front to protect me. This is not the rookie season anyone would want. Cut the kid some slack. Jeez. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Bryce was basically a jag last year after losing some weapons if you ignore the media hype

But there was a censensus in the people who make mock drafts for a living...

That missed how his height is an issue when he had to find a gap in the line to launch pad his deep throws. And his feet issues. Just ignore the pro-ready stuff talk they were so sure about. Media hype is worth nothing and this is a great case why it's mostly entertainment and little more.  Ohh wait our owner is dumb enough to actually use it to pick 'his' guys.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, thebdawg said:

The psych ward called, Frank, they said your 30 minutes of computer time is up. Time to go project your mental illness on your nurse instead of people online.

All this from the guy who was up at 4 am pooing posts lol.

Maybe take a breather from the Panthers and stop staying up all night.

Edited by frankw