• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper

Pazhoosier89

7 hours ago, ncfan said:

IMG_7281.jpeg

like if i think this is just a huge middle finger to the fans, i'm accepting a misogynistic narrative for this. like "yeah let me show you how much I care im sending my wife to handle this. fug you peasant." and taht makes me feel like poo and makes me the asshole. 

but if he really thinks this is a good look, and this is all some king lear bullshit then i don't fuging know man. what the fug does this person think he's doing

i cannot handle this 

17 hours ago, Martin said:

She also wasn’t mentioned a single time in the article. Based on some people’s comments in this thread you would think she would be the main topic.

You think some soy boy journalist has the balls to call Nicole out? Hell no, she’ll get all praise and zero blame. She knows jack $hit about football and neither does her husband, but if they’re so desperate to be inclusive, she should be included in the blame as well. 

12 hours ago, electro's horse said:

like if i think this is just a huge middle finger to the fans, i'm accepting a misogynistic narrative for this. like "yeah let me show you how much I care im sending my wife to handle this. fug you peasant." and taht makes me feel like poo and makes me the asshole. 

but if he really thinks this is a good look, and this is all some king lear bullshit then i don't fuging know man. what the fug does this person think he's doing

i cannot handle this 

yeah, I got no issue if the Panthers have women in leadership roles.  I got an issue with the Nicole being it.  Her resume is I married some dude in 2019 so now I can tinker around w/ a sports franchise because I'm already bored with being a billionaire's wife. 

26 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I got no issue if the Panthers have women in leadership roles.  I got an issue with the Nicole being it.  Her resume is I married some dude in 2019 so now I can tinker around w/ a sports franchise because I'm already bored with being a billionaire's wife. 

I think it is fair to criticize her along with Tepper. It is all clearly misogynistic and sexual references that bothers me. Criticizing is one thing, the rest crosses the line.

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I think it is fair to criticize her along with Tepper. It is all clearly misogynistic and sexual references that bothers me. Criticizing is one thing, the rest crosses the line.

You are expecting alot from an online anonymous community of sports bros.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers when journalists last offseason were writing glowing editorials about Nicole’s football acumen and crediting her with all our personnel decisions this offseason.

IMG_0512.jpeg

that looks like something the Tepper's paid to have written about her. 

there is nothing factual behind those assertions.   She had to resume to be doing anything for this organziations....let alone part of the staff hiring and player personnel.  She is just a rich lady and money has afforded her the opportunity to anything she wants.  Tepper could buy an automobile company and overnight she would be in overseeing crash testing or some poo just because he bought the team and wanted to be part of it. 

18 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers when journalists last offseason were writing glowing editorials about Nicole’s football acumen and crediting her with all our personnel decisions this offseason.

IMG_0512.jpeg

same article

(General Manager Scott Fitter) even credited Mrs. Tepper for her role in the coaching search. What struck me most about the comment is how it didn’t sound forced. It was authentic. He didn’t seem to be just sucking up to the owners, but he appeared to mean it. Was Mrs. Tepper the difference in the hiring process that the Panthers needed? At the very least, her insight lent to assembling the most accomplished coaching staff in team history.   

Mrs. Tepper also has been noticeably present as Carolina has scouted their next rookie quarterback. She has been present for most of the quarterbacks’ pro days, and there are tons of photos showing her meeting the prospects and their families. One can only assume she has also been involved in the one-on-one interviews with these quarterback prospects. 

I understand everyone’s right to privacy. However, if you are just going to appear and make decisions for 1 of only 32 NFL teams in the world, people are going to want to know your background and qualifications. 

You could argue that even some of the Mark Davis’ who inherited it still grew up in it and watched their family operate it. Others, made their marks in business and showed their acumen there.

To just be married to the owner with no clear background and making key decisions in a multi-billion dollar company is staggering. 

• Pie 2